Capitulum 4

Alora quickly stepped in front of me as Andrew followed the eyes of the mysterious woman. 'Get your wolf under control.' She hissed, I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. Andrew grabbed the woman her arm and dragged her towards the basement with all the cells. 'She needs clothes.' I suddenly spoke. Andrew growled as he turned to me, the woman growled at him and eyed me. She smiled warmly. He seemed taken aback by the outburst of the woman, 'Fine. You and Alora get this bitch some clothes.'

'Yes sir.' Alora spoke before pulling me to the side. 'Behave yourself! You will be the death of this girl if you keep this up.' Alora quickly left to get some clothes as I followed Andrew down to the basement. I let my eyes run over her body, her tattoo was beautiful and the small bite marks were healing extremely fast. She glanced over her shoulder and winked at me.

It surprised me how cool she kept even though she was in a bad situation, an extremely bad situation.

Alora returned with some clothes as Andrew left to find the Alpha. The young man, named Carlo kept an eye on us. 'Who are you?' I whispered. She chuckled, tilting her head. 'I am Dani.' She spoke, thanking Alora for the clothes.

Dani studied me, glancing me up and down. Leto growled in the back of my head. 'Where is your pack?' I asked, Alora groaned. 'Az.. leave it. We are not here for that.. we could get in so much trouble.'

I ignored her. 'My pack? They're..-' She quit talking when Andrew walked back in. 'They're around somewhere.' She shrugged.

Andrew eyed us. 'You two can leave now.' He then ordered, I glanced back at Dani. 'Quod traho, the pull you're feeling. All will be explained soon. I promise Accalia, the white wolf.' She whispered softly.

Alora pulled me towards the exit.

'This will be easier when you just tell us what you know.' I heard Andrew say, Dani chuckled softly. 'Silence is the best speech you will ever give to fools.' Which was followed by the noise of the leather whip against her flesh. Everything in me tingled, as if I could feel the pain against my skin. Leto growled loudly and wanted me to turn around.

'Don't!' Dani growled, her eyes glowing. 'Alora get her out of here.' She groaned as the next whip hit her back. Alora nodded as she pulled me to the exit, rushing me through the crowd. Leto was close to getting control, my canines slowly slid down to cut in my bottom lip. I squeezed my eyes shit, refusing to wince as I clenched my claws into the palm of my hand. Alora rushed me towards my grandmothers cabin. 'Hold on Az.. almost there.'

My grandmother instantly opened the door. 'What happened?' She grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her. 'Open your eyes Accalia. Now.' She urged and I did, her eyes widened as she turned to Alora. 'Tell me what happened?'

I turned to look in the mirror and saw my grey eyes, glowing white. I let out a low growl. 'Forte tempus.' We spoke in unison. My grandmother turned around. 'Tell me exactly what happened last night?'

Alora sighed and watched how my grandmother handed me some kind of tea. Instantly I felt Leto calm down and my claws disappear. 'To be fair I don't exactly know...' Alora started.

'I found my mate,' I breathed, still trying to catch my breath. I turned to look at the two women in front of me. 'Last night, the moon pulled me towards the hill. As if it was urging me to go there, right there I saw the most gorgeous white-silver wolf with icy blue eyes. I am the one that saved her and attacked Daniel. She is my mate gran.. the Moon Goddess let me towards my mate. I finally found her.' I exclaimed.

Instead of being thrilled, her eyes flashed with something else... relief? 'She has returned.' She whispered and Alora smiled softly. Eyeing me. 'I believe one of them is in the cells now?'

Alora nodded her head. 'Yeah Dani.'

Gran laughed. 'Of course the stubborn Delta. We'll get her out of there, but first we need to make sure no one knows that Accalia her wolf has woken up.' Alora followed gran into the kitchen.

'Wait what?' I spoke, I quickly followed them. 'Can you two explain what is happening? And not talk as if I am not there! I have the freaking right to know what is going on!' I yelled, getting angry again.

I watched how Alora zoned out. 'Not now. Whatever you do Azz.. do not let Leto take control and do not tell them you know what is going on.'

'Well that should be easy, considering I have no clue what is going on.'

'See perfect.' Gran chuckled.

We heard a knock on the door, my grandmother opened the door. Jonah walked through the door, smiling softly. He motioned for me to follow him and I did, my grandmother gave me an encouraging nod.

I followed him quietly as he brought me towards my father's office and I feared what was coming. 'Leto.. for the sake of whatever going on. Behave.'

I felt how she rolled her eyes, 'Yes ma'am. Silence is the best speech.' She repeated Dani her words and I chuckled softly.

Jonah opened the office door and I came eye to eye with Elder Conan and my father, I gasped. 'Hello, dear Accalia.' He spoke his voice heavy and old.

His black/ grey hair and dark brown eyes looked down at me.

My father coughed. 'Conan.. you had some questions for Accalia.'

He nodded his head, patting the chair in front of me. 'Sit dear.'

The hairs in the back of my neck stood as a cold shiver ran over my spine. Jonah closed the door behind me as he leaned against the doorpost. Conan grabbed my shoulders and squeezed them, I bit my lip. 'Now, what happened last night?' He questioned, his voice hard.

'Silence is the best speech.' Leto spoke softly.

'Silence is going to get me killed.' I retorted, I heard her growl.

'Fine.. play with the truth.'

Jeez.. thanks for the support Leto, but she had returned to the back of my mind.

'Well?' He urged, he squeezed my shoulder a little harder. 'I eh.. rushed after the warriors.'

He let go of my shoulders. 'And? What did you see?'

'A lot of our men dead.. and some breathing.' I said, he eyed me. 'Who killed them?'

I shrugged. 'I don't know sir, I was too late. I could smell their scent going..'

I thought about what to say next, I knew they had searched the tree line on the east side. Conan raised his eyebrow. 'They went west, sir. Alora had followed me quite quickly and helped me save Daniel and some more.'

Conan kneeled in front of me, looking me in the eye. His eyes glowing a darker shade, as if he was trying to read my mind.

He then stood abruptly, grabbing my father's arm. 'West. You send your man East. You fool!' He yelled, his wolf on the surface.

'Sir.. we followed the scent East. They told me there was a scent.' He protested.

'And you didn't think to ask this wolf over here, the one closest what she saw and smelled. For all they cared they tricked us. She is playing with us, she wants what is hers!' He growled, he hit my father in the face before he turned to Jonah. 'Find the best hunters and search the West area. Now.'

Jonah hurried away as Conan turned to me. 'It is a shame really,' He whispered as he held my cheek in his hand. 'You could have been so powerful as my future Luna.. But I can't risk them finding you and risk everything I have worked for.'

'I am going to tear every single limb from his body..' Leto growled. I heard Conan call out for another wolf. 'And that is a promise.' She growled out loud. Conan turned to me and laughed. 'Dear.. you won't even see the next full moon,' He turned towards the two men in front of me. 'Bring her to the basement.'

They grabbed my arms, Conan kissed my cheek. 'Vale Amor.. Vale.'

They dragged me through the halls towards the basement. Tony eyed me, his expression blank. He nodded his head towards me. 'Forte tempus..' He spoke into my mind.

They tossed me into the cell, next to Dani.

'Change has come my Queen.'

~~~~