Capitulum 12

'Who am I?' I repeated the question as she avoided my gaze.

She tilted her head as she stared into my eyes, trying to find the answers she had to her own questions. 'Hmm,' she dropped her gaze. 'You truly don't know.'

'No, I don't know. Everyone seems to be hiding the truth from me. Even you, my own mate.' I growled, pain flashed through her eyes before she covered it.

She turned to walk away from me. 'It is true isn't it? I am the daughter of Deianira? Nimue was telling the truth..'

She relaxed her shoulders, turning her attention back to me. Her eyes softened, the warmth of her hand on my cheek spread through my body. 'Regina mea..' She whispered. 'It is true. You are the last female of the bloodline between Deianira and my mate. Accalia Deianira Lycaon.'

As soon as the words left her lips, Leto howled happily. Accalia Deianira Lycaon.. I repeated in my thoughts.

'Let's get home. It's time I show you something.' She held out her hand for me to grab, yet I refused. She let out a frustrated growl before leading us back to the pack house. No one seemed affected by us completely naked.

A young girl rushed to bring us some loose joggings and sweatshirts. Kena motioned for me to follow her, leading me to her bedroom. Her scent stuck to the room. My mouth opened in awe as I took in the bedroom, everything reminded you off the woods. One side of the room gave you view of the woods and the gorgeous waterfall. She gave me a tour, stopping at a bathroom. I peeked in a saw a huge rain shower and a gorgeous bathtub.

The bedroom was my favorite. The queen-size bed was pushed against one wall, the wall had a gorgeous painting of the woods. Above the bed was a startling picture of a white wolf standing on top of the waterfall, it's back to us as it over-looked the expanse of the forest below. 'Wow..' was all I could muster up to say as I let the scent of the room wash over me.

'It amazes me how easily affected you are by my scent,' she stood behind me, her breath hot on my neck. Her scent overwhelming my senses.

'We are mates.' I breathed, trying to keep my posture together.

'I know, I never would have thought I would find you  after the years I've searched for you. But now I've found you, I don't want to lose you. I want to make you mine.' She promised me, her eyes filled with determination.

I eyed her, I barely understood what she was confessing to me. This gorgeous woman, the daughter of the Moon Goddess was my mate. A mate I thought I would never be able to find.  I forced myself to look at anything but her lips.

I can't let you mark me yet.' I finally spoke, meeting her gaze. Her eyes softened as she slowly nodded her head. 'I understand.' Her eyes shifting from my lips to my neck and back to me.

Leto was growing restless, wanting to touch what was hers. 'Okay.' I whispered.

I barely had time to suck in a breath before her lips were pressed against mine. For a second I couldn't move of the sudden action, but then my instincts kicked in and I answered her kiss. A low moan escaped my mouth. My heart slammed against my chest when we pulled apart. She chuckled..

'Why are you laughing?'

She pressed another kiss on my lips. 'Your wolf wants some attention.' She grinned, I realized my eyes had changed and I abruptly closed them. Trying to push Leto back. She pressed our mouths together once more.

Eventually I pulled back, needing to catch my breath as our foreheads remained touching as the intensity of the kiss still burned through me.

'That was... unexpected.' I breathed. She chuckled softly and warmth spread through me. She turned away from as she moved to the small bookshelf. I frowned at the loss of her warmth that had embraced me.

'Love, calm down. There will be no marking until you truly want to. I shouldn't have teased your wolf like that.' She could barely hold in her laughter. I growled softly as I closed my eyes, taking a few deep breaths as I felt Leto returning to the back of my mind.

She smiled and returned her attention back to the bookshelf. Letting her finger run over them. 'What do you know about your parents?'

'Nothing.' I shrugged, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Kena nodded. 'Lycaon, was the legendary king of Arcadia. A cruel king who tried to trick Zeus into eating human flesh. Zeus wasn't deceived and devastated the earth with a flood, turning Lycaon into the first ever werewolf.' She started to explain, her attention still focused on the books.

'Zeus wanted to kill his offspring. Which he managed to do, mostly.' She sighed, grabbing an old dusty book. Sitting down next to me as she opened it to a certain page.

'Lycaon escaped and founded the city Lycosura, more lycaons joined him and they managed to build the first pack. His wife was Cyllene, a naid nymph. He had three daughters: Callisto, Dia and Psophis.'

She pointed to the three pictures in the book before turning the book. 'Yet what most don't know. He had another daughter, with Deianira, daughter of another lycaon who was the son of the giant Aezeius.'

My head was starting to hurt with the amount of knowledge she threw on me. I stared at the picture of the gorgeous woman, my mother. Kena eyed me.

'She was married to the son of Niobe and Zeus. When Zeus learned she was pregnant by Lycaon. He forced her to give up his location or he would have killed her and the child.'

'But she didn't, did she?'

Kena shook her head, closing the book. 'She didn't, she lead them far away from his location. The Moon Goddess showed Lycaon his true mate, Deianira. Making the child, the most powerful ever.'

I let myself fall on the bed, pressing my eyes shut as I let it wash over me. I felt Kena shift, letting herself rest on her arm as she eyed me. 'That wasn't the end of the story, was it?' I sighed.

She shook her head. 'No, Cyllena had angerly sided with my brother. Planning their attack, killing Deianira and Lycaon. Frankly, my mother had seen it coming and they placed you somewhere safe.'

Her gaze took a darker shade. 'Yet somehow they found you before I did. And they won't back down until they got what they wanted Accalia. I am not going to let them take you away from me again,' Her eyes shifted as Alcione took control. 'You are mine Accalia..' She growled.

~~~~