Capitulum 29

'Alright, Nimue is on its way.' Dani spoke, breaking the silence. Kena kept me in place on her lap, whatever happened drained me. Even Leto seemed to be pacing worriedly through my mind.

'Explain it again.' Kena said. I sighed deeply, rolling my eyes. 'Dani and I went to the hospital wing, over there I get this urge to walk over. It's like controlling me to move towards the room. I hear this faint howling in the back of my mind, it is begging me to set it free.' I repeated for the fourth time.

Kena chewed on the inside of her cheek, she seemed to be deep in thought. Dani her gaze met mine as she smiled softly, everyone stayed quiet until we could hear the soft shuffle of Nimue. Dani instantly opened the door. 'Thank the moon.. please break this silence.' She mumbled softly as Nimue walked by, she couldn't help but chuckle.

Dani quickly pulled the chair out for Nimue. 'Thank you dear,' She sat down, her eyes taking me in. 'How are you feeling?'

'Like something is breaking me from the inside.' I confessed, which earned a loud growl from Kena. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. Clearly not liking how I was feeling one bit. 'Are you feeling some kind of aftermath?'

I shrugged. 'Not really, I have been feeling quite good to be honest.'

'And Leto?' She pushed. I frowned, I hadn't thought about Leto in all honestly. I had to admit she seemed quieter, more exhausted, she didn't seem to push my buttons anymore. Guilt spread through me. My silence answered her question.

'You see, Alcione triggered something deep inside of you. You are the Lycan queen, which means Leto truly is a Lycan. She is taking most of the change at the moment,' She eyed me as I sighed deeply. 'Accalia, shifting into your Lycan is going to verge a lot out of both you. Without proper training, I am not sure what might happen.'

'I know.'

Worry filled me, but it wasn't mine. My gaze moved towards Kena, her gaze was hard as she stared at the wall. Deep in thought, I squeezed her hand. She smiled, escaping her trance.

'Please understand I can't let you go to Lycosura, not yet. Not until we figure things out here.' Kena pleaded. I smiled, I will have to wait. We have to be sure, Dani and I have to keep reading. I leaned in to capture her lips with mine. 'I understand love, I'll stay.'

Dani made a gagging noise. Kena rolled her eyes, 'That being said, I have to attend a meeting with Amaruq to retain our safety. I will be back in two days.'

I growled, getting of her lap. Kena tilted her head as the seductive smirk showed itself on her gorgeous face. 'Should we leave?' Nimue asked, trying to hold her laughter. 'No way, I am dying to see what Accalia is planning.' Dani said, leaning against the wall.

My eyes never left Kena as she gave her commands, 'Dani go train with Alora and Rieka.'

Dani groaned but listened as she and Nimue left. Kena crossed her arms, het long black hair and her seductive eyes made it hard to resist her but I tried my best, trying to remember I was upset with her. 'You want to leave? For two days.'

Her hands cup my face, pulling me into her. 'I don't want to leave you, but I have to. It is for the safety of our pack.'

I sighed, I hated the fact she was right. I stood, looking at the hundreds of books in her office. 'What kind of meeting to you have to attend?'

She sighed, letting her head rest on her palms as she leaned on her desk. 'We have to make sure the Alpha's keep their words.'

My eyes lingered on a book about Lycans, my pleading eyes met her and she chuckled. 'Yes, take it with you. You know my office is always open if you want to read the books.'

I smiled. 'Thank you, anyway explain.'

She raised her eyebrow as I hugged the book, but didn't pry. 'As you know, your fathers first girlfriend is still lurking around somewhere. Besides many packs believe this pack has been burned to the ground. Some Alpha's know we are still alive, in exchange with them keeping their words we provide training and well, money.'

'We have to pay packs, to keep our secret?' I growled, I couldn't believe how pathetic that sounded. Kena sighed, nodding her head. 'Yes. until we are safe.'

Then to my surprise she stood, her body pushing against mine as my back hit the wall. She tasted like cheap wine but mixed with her spicy, woodsy scent. My heart was doing things I didn't think it was capable of, and my hands were shaking from excitement. Her lips felt like heaven, and I could feel her hands roaming down my cheek and to my neck. my hands had been gripping her thin waist this entire time, too afraid and stunned to let them go any further down or up.

Everything in the world just seemed to stop, like it always did in these moments. Moments where it felt like it was just her and I and nothing else.

She pulled away from me, dropping her hands. I just watched her silently, taking in her beautiful figure and too stunned to actually speak. She sat down on her desk, watching me carefully. I didn't know what it was, but lately I had been feeling extremely protective over Kena. I wanted to kiss, touch and show her off every second of the day.

Besides she looked irresistible at the moment, her seductive gaze her mischievous smirk I let out a low growl. I didn't hesitate as I closed the little space between us, pushing her against her desk. This time my hands took her face and pulled her closer as hers gripped my waist, sending shock waves through my body.

Kissing her way like the ultimate high, it felt amazing and it made me hungry for more. Kissing her was like a dream, a dream I didn't want to wake up from. She was my safe haven.

Her breath was growing deeper and I realized I hadn't been breathing the entire time we had been kissing, I sucked in a deep breath as I kissed her lips again. Not wanting to stay away from them for too long, I was holding her close to me, afraid that if I let her go she would float away from me.

Then her hands roamed up the sides of my shirt, pressing against my bare skin. Something inside of me stirred as I felt the familiar shivers of pleasure erupt from every pore in my body, and all she was doing was touching me. A low growl escaped me, but we didn't pay much attention to it.

Then Amaruq walked in, he instantly covered his eyes. 'Sorry!' He chuckled

Kena and I flew apart, fixing ourselves. Embarrassment flowing through me. 'Hey sir..'

He laughed. 'Hello,' His eyes turned to Kena. 'Are you ready to leave?'

Kena raised her eyebrow, 'Already? I thought you wanted to leave tomorrow.'

He sighed, nodding his head. 'Yes, but some of my pack members have found dead Omega's around our border. I want to check that out before we leave.'

More? My stomach tightened with the thought of the dead bodies around the borders. I wonder who had to be sick enough to kill wolves, as if it was nothing. Her gaze met mine, seeking approval. 'Yes, go. It is alright, I won't go anyway. I promise.'

She instantly stood, grabbing my hand. 'Walk with me.' She spoke, I chuckled. I followed them to the SUV Amaruq had arranged. In the distance I saw Rieka, Dani and Alora train together. I sighed, I missed it.

Kena followed my trail of sight, planting a kiss on my forehead. 'Please don't train until you are cleared,' She pleaded, all I could do was nod my head. 'I will be back soon, please let me know if you need anything. Alright?'

I rolled my eyes, 'Yes, now go! Be careful.'

I watched her go, the empty feeling returning to me the minute she left my side. Leto seemed to be pacing around in the back of my mind, not happy with the loss of our mate.

~~~~