Capitulum 17

'Thank you Luna.' The nurse said as I dropped my gloves into the bin. The last hour I had been helping around in the hospital. Aita had her hands full so I offered. I smiled as I walked out of the door.

I needed to find Kena, I needed to blow off some steam. I followed her scent and was met by Dani and Rieka. 'Hey gu-' A loud bang startled me. 'What is going?' I asked.

Dani winced as another bang and glass shattering sound hit our ears. 'Kena.' They both said in unison.

I opened the office door and instantly recognized Ivy and Amaruq, the office looked like it was hit by a tornado. The bookshelf was torn apart, glass covered the entire floor. Her desk was cut in half. Kena her claws were out and her eyes were glowing.

'Accalia!' Amaruq said, grabbing my arm. 'What is going on?' I ask, focusing my attention solemnly on Kena. 'Make them leave.' Leto growled in my head.

'Could you leave us alone?' Amaruq raised his eyebrow, 'Please.' I added. He seemed to hesitate, but Ivy stepped in. Placing her hand on his arm, instantly he relaxed. 'Love.. we both know her mate is the only one that could calm her down in this state.'

'Fine.. be careful.' He whispered as he walked passed me. I waited until the door closed behind them before turning my attention back to Kena. 'What is going on Kena?'

Her eyes snapped towards me. 'Leave Accalia!' Alcione was right there, I could see it in her eyes. 'Excuse me? Don't tell me to leave.' She couldn't be serious. She growled loudly, 'Leave me alone.' She jumped forward, forcing me against the wall as her arms caged me in. My heart jumped.

'I am not leaving you alone. Calm the fuck down.'

'Mine..' She growled, pressing her face in the crook of my neck. Inhaling my scent, her body seemed to calm down yet Alcione stayed in full control.

Clearly it wasn't helping enough. I took a deep breath as I let Leto take control. A low growl rumbled through my chest. Kena seemed to be taken aback by the sudden change. Quickly I turned us around, pressing her against the wall.  I kissed her, our lips  molded against one another, perfectly, as my hand cupped her cheek, rubbing circles behind her ear with my thumb. Her lips were soft against mine, a delightful feeling. I bit down on her bottom lip and she didn't waste any time to grant me entrance to her mouth.

She moaned softly as our tongues rubbed against each other. A shiver run down my spine. Leto growled, as the vibration rumbled through the both of us. My lips brushed along her jawline, down to her neck. I kissed her mark. 'Mine.'

'Yours..' She whispered softly, her voice back to normal. She leaned down to kiss me again. 'Thank you.'

'Do not ever, tell me to leave again.' I growled. She chuckled, 'I won't little wolf. I am sorry.'

'Can we come in again?' Amaruq voice sounded like a kid about to get some scolding. I laughed, brushing Kena her lips with mine. 'Yes come in.' I said, pulling back which earned a growl from Kena.

'Tease..' She whispered.

'Oh please, there is plenty of time for sex later,' Dani said, as she walked in. 'Just wanted to drop in and tell you that the prisoner is awake.'

Kena straightened herself, nodding her head. 'Thank you, I will be right there. Can you call for Nimue?'

Dani smiled, before leaving the office. Kena turned towards Amaruq, 'Would you mind accompanying me to our prisoner, it's time we find out if our dear friend has returned.'

'Can I come?' I eagerly asked her. I wanted to know more about this woman that wanted me death. Kena bit her lip, scratching the back of her neck. 'Of course you can!' Amaruq instantly said. 'You are the Luna for crying out loud.'