Capitulum 26

A frustrated growl left my throat as I met the gaze from the stubborn woman in front of me. Her arms crossed as she stared at me, after everything was explained in the office we had walked back to our room. The door hadn't closed yet or Kena had said she wasn't letting me go to Lycosura.

'You can stop pouting love, I am not letting you go to Lycosura.' Kena simply said, she left no room for argument.

'Why not?' Mirroring her as I crossed my arms. She raised her eyebrow at my attitude and smirked at the fact of me challenging her. Yet slowly moved forward, her eyes turning a darker shade. I felt my heart slam against me chest as she moved closer, closing the gap between us. I closed my eyes and touched her face as she kissed me, feeling her hands rest on my hips and sending tingles down my spine.

My hand slowly laced through her hair as I pulled her closer, whishing a moment like this could last forever. I hated parting from a kiss with her, even though most of the time I lost my breath when I did kiss her.

She pulled away allowing her to respond to me, 'Because it is not safe and until then I am not letting you go.'

I let out a muffled fine, dropping my hands. She looked at me, pulling me into her then and bringing her lips close to mine again. 'You are mine, little wolf.'

I held my breath, biting my lip. She chuckled as she turned around, 'I hate you..' I whispered softly as I took off my shirt exposing my naked torso with the exception of a bra. 'What is that?' Kena laughed as she turned around, taking me in suddenly and then getting this serious look on her face. She tilted her head as she calmly walked up to me, whispering, 'Why do you hate me little wolf?'

I had been craving Kena since I had initially met her, and after our first time it had been quite phenomenal, but there was not a time where I didn't want Kena. I know it seemed immature of me to think but I hadn't had her for a few weeks.

And my body was screaming for her touch.

I stood eye level with her, smirking, 'I hate the effect you have on me.'

Kena her warm hands pressed against me flat stomach and then gripped my waist. 'It's nothing compared to the effect you have on me.'

I couldn't stop my heart from beating nearly out of my chest, and as I took in Kena her seductive glare it became all too much. I brought my lips to hers almost desperately as I tangled my hands in her silky hair, probably messing it up a bit but she didn't seem to mind. I soon realized she wasn't wasting anytime as her hands circled around my back and unhooked my bra quickly, and then I was pushed back onto our bed.

I didn't even have time to sit up before she was on top of me, pressing my hands against the mattress with her own. I felt the adrenaline and excitement course through me as Kena obviously took control.

I battled against her grips on my wrist but when she let go her hands quickly made their way to my shorts, unbuttoning them and pulling them straight off without hesitation. I could feel the throbbing erupt as I lied nude under her body. A low rumble shivered through my body as Kena sweet, soft lips attacked my neck and travel over what felt like every inch of my skin.

Her eyes met mine as a I saw the electric blue before her hands returned to pressing mine into the mattress, refusing me any freedom to touch her as her body pressed against my core. Every element in me was on fire, everything was so intense, causing me to let out a low moan.

As much as I liked Kena giving me her all the attention I wanted to see, I wanted to feel and kiss her too. I pushed against her unexpectedly and rolled on top of her. I kissed her hard and she mumbled, 'Fair play..'

I pulled her shirt over her head and brought my lips to her neck, kissing and feeling way to her bra to unhook it. In these moments nothing else was important nothing else existed, and it was like we were in our own world and couldn't be bothered. I was hot, and the more Kena her soft lips moved against mine the hotter I became, and I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. I needed her, I needed her in every single way possible and that includes physical. she was like the strongest drug you could ever take. It was always intense, it was always strong, and it always left me craving for more.

Without a warning I was on my back again as she pulled me to the edge of our bed, kneeling down and bringing her face right to my center. I could feel her breath on me and I squirmed in anticipation while she barely kissed the inside of my thigh.

Without any further ado her mouth was on me and two fingers inside of me, causing the wave of pleasure to nearly drown me. My eyes were closed tight and my fists were gripping the sheets so hard my claws had ruptured the sheets. I tried my best to keep quiet but there was no use whenever Kena did that thing with her tongue.

I felt my back arch in response to the overwhelming pleasure as I tried not to yell out her name for the sake of everyone to hear but I knew it wouldn't be long till I came. I felt multiple moans escape my throat as she continued to push her fingers inside me. My knees grew weak as she switched up her technique, getting more and more extreme the longer she went. I wanted to scream, cry and fucking mark her all over again.

I let go of the sheets and ran my hands through my silver white hair that probably was extremely messy due to the fact that I couldn't keep still.

Soon every muscle in my body was contracting in response to my climax. It was like everything just melted away and nothing existed in the seconds the pleasure took over my entire body.

After I let all of the feelings subside I couldn't even move and I could barely respond when Kena whispered, 'You are mine.' With a sly smirk on her face.

I held her head in my hands as I stared into her eyes. I wondered when it was the right time to tell the truth about everything Alcione explained to me. Nonetheless I was still struggling with the new found information. 'Are you alright?' Her voice brought me back to the reality, her blue eyes searching mine.

I smiled. 'Yes.. I am alright.'

She raised her eyebrow. 'Smooth lie.' Leto her voice chimed in. I internally rolled my eyes at her.

Kena rested her head on my chest as I played with her hair. I was lost in thought, recalling all the information Alcione had dumped on me.

I was a Lycan.

A Royal Lycan.

The kind of species that is above all the werewolves. The kind of species that had been hunted down and killed one by one for centuries.

I didn't know anything about being a Lycan nor did I know anything about triggering that gene.

And then again, how was I supposed to tell Kena I was the only one that could trigger the far hidden gene inside of her.

~~~~

Heir to the Moon (GxG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara