Capitulum 51

A snarl escaped me I didn't know I could produce, Leto seemed stronger than before. I came face to face with my father fighting off three Lycans, he was clearly winning.

Three other Lycans came running, without even thinking I shifted so fast it surprised. I sprinted towards them, quite easily I fought them off. I towered over them, one of them lunged and with strength I never felt before I blocked him, sending him flying against the wall. The other two gazed at each other before attacking at the same time, Leto seemed to enjoy this little fight as she easily blocked and dodged their attacks before ripping their heads off.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. A whooshing sound startled me and in the corner of my eye I saw the Lycan that I tossed against the wall throw a dagger at my father.

Without thinking I jumped in front of it as it cut through my flesh, right in the back. A whimper escaped me as I pulled it out. Apollo his eyes widened. 'You idiot! I am already death, why would you do that.' He started to lick the wound.

'More Lycans..' I growled, 'And you are not death, Deianira told me you an-' I breathed, but before I could finish the sentence more Lycans barged in, snarling and howling to alert the others. My father growled, shifting into his Lycan state as he tried to fight off all the Lycans. He growled at me to stay down but I refused, I had to help him.

I had to return to Kena and I had to find a way to bring my parent back.

And then, out of nowhere I recognized Brynn and Dani. Brynn instantly shifting into her Lycan as she ripped the Lycans to pieces. Dani eyed me, 'You sexy, sexy beast! You did it!' She yelled at me, giving me a thumbs up.

I chuckled, rolling my eyes. I had missed that girl, she shifted into her wolf as she tried to fight off some Lycans. My instinct took over and I threw myself in front of her. 'Lycans protect their wolves.' Leto spoke before snapping the head of one of the Lycans.

After a few minutes the fight ended, I took a deep breath and shifted back. Dani instantly jumped in my arms, hugging me and I quickly averted my gaze away from her. Before smacking me on the chest, 'You stupid bitch! Do not ever, ever try and solve things yourself! Look at me when I am scolding you!' She growled.

'Eh, Dani. You are naked.' I explained. Her face reddened as she met the gaze of the only male wolf in the room. Brynn chuckled as she walked up towards me, handing her shirt to Dani. 'I am happy to see you my queen.' She bowed her head.

'How is Kena?' I asked, a worried expression filled their faces and I knew my answer I had to get back home, immediately. I turned towards my father, 'I will come back to explain what I learned, please don't leave.'

He sat down, tilting his head. 'I will wait, I am bound to this place anyways.'

I chuckled. 'I know and thank you,' I paused, 'Dad.' I smiled, giving him a hug. His tail wagging fast as he licked my face. Brynn and Dani frowned but didn't ask. I turned towards them, 'Let's get home.'

We shifted again, running back towards the woods. 'I am coming home Kena, hang in there.'

~~~~

~Kena POV~

I growled, rubbing my temple. Alcione wasn't anywhere near, she longed for her mate and the pain was getting too much. The last few days we had regular rogue attacks. I knew they were planned, I knew they were waiting for me to be weak enough. Thankfully I hadn't lost any pack members yet, but they were all on edge. They slept in shifts, they took break in shifts and young wolves brought them food whenever they were on patrol.