Capitulum 35

After the initially shock of the words Brynn had dumped on me, I made her promise to tell me more and keep training with her. She had lightly bowed her head and agreed. A few days had gone by and I wasn't anywhere near being able to shift or reaching my Lycan state just for a few seconds. Every day when Kena would be busy I had left to find the old library, and read my mother's diary.

Dani, Brynn and Alora spend a lot of time there reading any books that mentioned Lycans. Leto and I had grown stronger, just as my bound with Kena had. I was currently sitting with Kena in her office as she rumbled through her pages. She looked incredibly hot as a low growl of approval escaped me, Kena looked up with a devilish smirk. 'As much as I want, no love to carry you up to our bed right now. I can't, I need to figure out what to do with all the dead Omega's showing up at our border.'

I sighed as I stood, walking over to her desk trying to focus on her documents. 'Have you been watching Conan and Rodney?' I asked, I traced our border on the map. Every spot where we had found dead omega's we had placed an red pin. Kena sighed, 'Yes.'

'And?'

'And nothing little wolf. Absolutely fuck all,' A frustrated growl escaped her, I didn't respond as I kept watching the documents. I knew she was tired and frustrated trying to figure this all out. 'I am sorry, I just..-'

'It is okay.' I spoke softly. The positions of the omega's seemed weird, we knew for a fact it was being done on purpose. It didn't make sense for one of the bodies to be placed at one spot and the next 10 feet next to it and so on. 'Is this the only map we have?'

Kena sighed as she stood. 'Of course not we have a few more. Which one do you want?' She asked, roaming through the folders with different maps. 'All,' I simply said. 'And a lot of red pins.'

Kena frowned but obeyed as she handed me the other maps, 'A red marker good too?'

'It'll do.'

I started to copy the locations of the red pins on the other maps, I frowned as stared at the maps. Kena watching carefully over my shoulder, 'What are you thinking?'

'I don't know, I feel like we are missing something,' I pointed at the positions of the pins. 'They are surrounding our border, every way we would go we would find some. But they also lead to the west.' I explained.

Kena scratched the back of her neck and sighed. 'I'll send a search party west.'

'Can I come with, please?'

Her icy blue eyes pierced into mine, she hesitated but I bet she knew I'd follow her anyways. Dani and Alora certainly wouldn't stop me from coming with. She closed the gap between us as she tilted her head, lifting my chin up with her finger as she kissed me deeply. I gasped at the sensation which gave Kena the entrance to my mouth as her tongue entered. Her hands cupped my cheeks before she pulled back.

'Alright,' She then whispered. I squeaked from excitement, Kena rolled her eyes as she grabbed the map I had drawn on. 'I'll ask Rollin, Dani, Alora and Nienna to come with.'

'I want Brynn to come too.' I spoke as I followed her outside of her office. A low growl escaped her throat at the sound of Brynn. 'No, she can't shift. She won't be able to protect you.'

'I don't care. She swore an oath to my mother to protect me at all costs. I want her to come along Kena.' I argued, I wasn't giving up this fight.

'She swore an oath to me, the packs oath when she joined us.' Kena snapped, clearly not happy with the idea of Brynn joining our little trip. She refused to acknowledge me further until we reached the group waiting for us.

'What is the plan Alpha?' Nienna spoke, her eyes twinkling as her excitement to go out flashed through them.

Kena opened the map, pointing at the locations. 'Accalia believes there is some kind of pattern of the locations of the bodies. We want to pass each one and move west.'

'West?' Alora tilted her head.

Kena nodded her head. 'Yes, you have a problem with that Alora?' Annoyance laced on her voice. She was clearly angry with me bringing up Brynn. 'Kena..' I tried, but she didn't say anything as her eyes met Brynn.

A young boy interrupted us. 'Alpha..'

'What?' Kena snapped her eyes not moving away from Brynn. I let out a growl as I turned towards the boy. 'What is wrong little one?'

His dirty blond hair stuck to his face, his hazel eyes meeting mine. 'Tina is with Aita,' He said softly, 'she wanted me to come get the Alpha.'

Kena her eyes shot towards the boy. 'Are you sure?'

He nodded his head eagerly. Kena sighed as her eyes met mine, 'As much as I want to tell you stay here with me. I know I won't be able to stop you. I have to meet up with Tina.'

'It's okay, we'll take care of her Kena.' Rollin spoke softly, her eyes meeting Kena. Dani and Nienna agreed.

I protested, 'I don't need a baby sitter.'

They chuckled as Kena kissed my forehead. 'Please be safe. Please.' She truly hated to leave me alone, it made me wonder if it was the right thing to do. I am sure they could handle it by themselves. 'Come on, we will be fine.' Leto growled.

I sighed. 'I promise, alright? I'll be back soon, I'll always come back to you.' I kissed her lips eagerly, wanting to savor every moment I could. Letting her scent wash over me before I pulled back. Kena her eyes were dark with lust but she shook it off.

She turned with a deep sigh. 'Brynn. If she loses only one hair on her body. I will hold you accountable.' She growled before following the boy back into the pack house.

Brynn chuckled. 'Oh.. she hates me.'

Alora hugged her, 'She'll come around babe.'

Their eyes turned towards me. 'Where do you want to start?' Dani asked. 'Keep in mind I just ate, can't run with a full stomach.'

Rollin rolled her eyes. 'Suck it up.'

I reopened the map as I explained my theory behind the killings and the locations of where our scouts found the bodies. They all seemed to just take it in but none of them agreed to it. I pointed to the last red pin all the way west. 'I want to start there.'

'Well, alright. Let's get going then Luna.' Nienna spoke, I growled. I knew Nienna felt most comfortable with saying Luna so I let it slide. They all undressed themselves in front of me as I averted my eyes. Within a few seconds I heard the bones snap in their places as they shifted into their wolves.

Brynn sighed as she put the clothes in a bag before getting on Alora her back. 'I am sorry Brynn.'

'It's quite alright, I am getting used to it.'

I put my hair up in a messy bun as I undressed before shifting into my wolf, clearly bigger than the rest. Leto eagerly stretched her paws, digging her claws into the ground, shaking her fur.

'Well, let's go.' Rollin her voice sounded in my head as we took off.

~~~~