Capitulum 13

'You are mine.' Alcione growled, her canines out as she slowly ran them over my neck. I shivered as the pleasure hit me. 'Fuck..' I groaned, softly pressing my hands against her chest. Trying to ignore the fact that my hands were awfully close to her breasts. Alcione wasn't backing down, 'Please.. I am not ready yet.' I pleaded.

She growled. 'I am not letting them take you from Kena and I.' She met my pleading eyes.

'Which won't happen. I am yours.' I met her gaze, they slowly softened as I repeated the words. 'I am yours. All yours.'

Slowly Alcione gave back control. Kena was panting, her eyes fixated on my neck. I carefully tilted my head. She stared at me as my words rang in the air, her eyes shining. My gaze tracked her every movement as she removed herself from me. I stood slowly, her fingers wrapping gently around my forearms. Her eyes met mine for a brief moment before our lips crashed together with the force of a tidal wave. My heart leapt and bucked inside my chest as she pulled me to her, her fingers trailing down my arms to grip my waist. I squeaked in surprise when she lifted me easily, allowing me to wrap my legs around her waist as my back was supported by the bookshelf.

She chuckled into my mouth, but I was lost for words as her tongue teased my bottom lip. I opened for her, and she swept in. Heat seared through me, prompting a savage groan as it pooled in my belly. My own tongue danced with inexperience, but she was gentle, even as our passion rose to stifling levels. Her fingers left my waist to cup my butt, and I grasped at her arms for support.

The taste of her was incredible, I sunk greedily into the kiss, my lips finding sync with hers. She allowed one of her free hands to trail the hem of my shirt. Just barely brushing my skin. I was very aware we were completely naked under just these joggings and sweats.

Every time her thumb passed over my hip, I shivered. My world was unraveling before me and I did not care. I was falling hard for Kena even though I barely knew a thing about her.

A low growl rumbled through me as her teeth bit down on my lip, stealing it away as she sucked greedily at the skin. Little sparks of light danced behind my eyes, I felt as though we were one in this moment.

Suddenly she pulled away. Her thumb brushed across my swollen lips as she gazed down at me. I could feel Leto pressed against her cage. She carefully set me down. Her gaze distant, as if she was communicating with someone else.

'Stay here.' She growled. She rushed out of the door, what was happening? I followed her trail outside, there was a lot of commotion I closed my eyes as I let my senses take control, sniffing the air. Rogues.. I growled.

I saw Rieka and Rollin shift in the distance as they rushed into the woods, followed by at least 15 more warriors. Leto growled. 'We have to help them.' She growled loudly, forcing me to shift. Somehow it felt more painful, we rushed after the wolves into the woods. In the distance I could hear the growling and the whimpering from the wolves. The scent of blood hung heavily in the air.

A gigantic force knocked me down, I growled loudly as I tried to kick of the wolf hovering over me. 'I told you to stay put.' Her voice rang through our mind link. I opened my eyes as they met the angry ones of Alcione. I kicked her off me, 'I am not letting you alone. We fight together remember.' She wagged her tail, but growled softly. Pressing her body against me as she licked my face. 'Please love, I can't focus on fighting with you around me. Please make sure the rest of the pack is safe.' She pleaded.

I huffed, dropping my head. She pressed her muzzle against my head, before rushing back into the fight. I growled softly, quickly making my way back to the pack.