Capitulum 18

~Kena POV~

'What do you want me to do!' Amaruq exclaimed. I didn't know, all I knew was that I couldn't lose my mate to a vicious woman. 'We need a plan. I can't lose my mate, I have searched centuries for her. I can't lose the one thing that kept me going.'

Tears formed itself in the corner of my eyes. My brother sighed, wrapping me in his strong arms. 'I know. I am sorry. I would be the exact same way if this was the other way around.'

He sighed, letting me go. 'I will contact our brother, we will have a meeting in three weeks. We will make a plan. Alright?'

I crossed my arms. 'Thank you.'

I smiled as her scent hit me, it smelled like rain after a hot day mixed with a hint of vanilla. My brother chuckled. 'What?' I huffed.

'You are completely head over heels in love with that woman.' He laughed.

'Shut up.'

He laughed. Hugging me one last time. 'I will see you in three weeks.'

'Kena talk to me.' She sat down on our bed, watching me walk back and forth. Amaruq and I had been stuck in the office for four hours, even Nimue had showed up. We had a lot to discuss with this new found information. If Cyllene was back both of our lives were in danger, I eyed the girl in front of me. Her silver grey hair, her silver eyes pierced right through me.

I walked over to her, a shy smile formed itself on her perfect face. God, that damn smile..

'What?' She whispered, I removed a lock of hair from her face. 'You are mine little wolf.'

I brought my lips closer to hers, her breath caught in her throat and I chuckled. I loved the effect I had on her. I spun her around, pushing her lightly onto the familiar bed, knowing doing this would probably keep my mind off everything. I crawled on top of her, wedging myself between her tone thighs and holding my face only inches from her.

'You look really irresistible right now.' I whispered, loving how she blushed. Her hands tried to touch my face but I grabbed them, pressing them above her head and into the mattress. She gasped from the suddenness, but I could feel and hear it turn her on quickly, letting me know she liked me being dominant. She smiled, 'You look gorgeous.' My heart fluttered in my chest.

I rolled my eyes, bringing my lips to her neck and kissing my mark. She tensed under me, letting me know I was hitting the right spot, allowing me to continue with ease. I separated her legs more while I pressed myself closer to her, feeling her body heat up under my touch.

My lips met hers as she kissed me hungrily. I knew the full moon was near and the heat. She moaned silently, making me quiver under her hot breath against my skin. I let my hands run down her curvy sides, stopping right on her as she saw an opportunity to take the lead. I was on my back, surprised with the sudden change. I wasn't sure how to feel with her being in control, 'Just let her be.' Alcione murmured like a puppy. I rolled my eyes, bringing my concentration back to Accalia. She straddled me, turning me on as I gazed up at her.

She leaned down as she whispered in my ear, 'My turn now love..' I couldn't stop the low purr that escaped my throat.

Her hands ran from my jaw down my neck, letting goosebumps form on my skin. Her nails trailed slowly over my chest and to my boobs. Which were supported by a simple sports bra, she professionally removed them. Her hands found the hymn of my pants, unbuttoning it quickly before pulling them off me. My heart beat quickened, as was her. I smiled, she was excited to be in control.  Her eyes had a hint of lust in them when her gaze met the lace underwear. I gasped as her hand rested on my area, my face flushed with color. She grabbed the lace underwear roughly, 'Azz..' I breathed, I wasn't sure what was happening but my entire body was pleading for her touch. She ripped my underwear apart and without realizing I thrusted my hips into her. She chuckled, probably loving my pleading body.