Capitulum 11

My eyes widened in shock as the reality hit me. It felt like my brain paused itself, trying to make a new connection or at least trying to make sense of this new information. It brought me high emotions, my entire life was a lie.

It felt like my life had shattered into a million shards as I broke, trying to wrap my head around this. I shook my head taking a few steps back. 'No..' I gasped, I needed to go. The walls seemed to be closing in on me, as the weight of the information pressed hard on my chest.

Nimue carefully took a step forward. Without looking back I sprinted out of the door, straight for the woods. I heard some people calling out for me, I shifted into my wolf as I ran, dodging tranches and bushes as I made my way deep into the forest. My mind was overflowing with everything I learned today.

'My entire life is a lie.' I panted. Leto growled softly, even she seemed dumbfounded with what we learned. 'At least our mate is real.' She growled happily. I let out a frustrated growl, suddenly a scent hit me. I didn't recognize it. I came to a halt as I sniffed the air, my fur fluffed at the base of my neck as I pressed my ears down. Rogues.. I growled. There were at least four and they were getting closer.

I growled loudly as they slowly approached me. 'What do you want.' I growled. The brown wolf cocked his head as the others circled me, he moved closer as he took me in. I growled as I snapped at his neck, showing my canines. 'A white wolf,' He finally spoke, 'We have searched a long time for you.'

I felt a light shift of the vibration on the ground as the grey wolf behind me lunged at me. I quickly turned my side, blocking him as the other wolf attacked me. Nipping me in the back leg, I let out a low whimper as I turned to snap at him. I managed to get my jaw on the neck of the smaller brown wolf as I shook him hard before tossing him against one of the trees. The wolf that had spoken to me growled loudly as she approached me. My leg was killing me as I tried to fight of the grey wolf. 'Fuck.. I can't keep this up Leto.' I growled, baring my canines.

The brown wolf lunged at me but before I could react a giant force hit him hard, I could hear the bones break as his body hit the ground. I instantly recognized the white wolf. Kena. Leto purred loudly at the sight of her mate, I watched how she easily fought of the three other wolves. Blocking them with her body before snapping down on their necks hard. In the distance I saw a wolf rushing towards Kena. Right into her blind spot.

Without even thinking I ran towards her side, clamping my jaw hard on his neck. My canines burying themselves deeply into his flesh as I tasted his blood. My eyes were glowing as I shook him hard before his lifeless body fell to the ground.

'Lupus non timet canem latrantem.' Leto spoke as the other wolves quickly ran off. Kena eyed me carefully, taking in the lifeless body of the wolf in front of me, trailing her eyes back to me.

'We killed him..' Couldn't believe it, I never killed anyone in my life. 'He wanted to kill our mate.' Leto growled angerly. I made eye contact with Kena. She slowly approached me, tilting her head. Leto seemed to calm down instantly. 'Take back control Acc.' She a different voice spoke, it was sweet yet held so much power.

Her wolf was a little bigger than mine, her white fur, short over her body and longer at the neck. Her stance was confident and body muscular. This woman knew how to take care of herself. Her entire appearance screamed Alpha.

'I am Alcione,' She purred, rubbing her fur against my own as she circled me. 'I have been waiting to meet you.' She spoke. My heart pumped loudly as she stared at me, her eyes full of a millennium of knowledge. I could hardly understand what she was saying of the roaring in my ears. For the first time since I got here, I felt complete as her nuzzle lightly touched my nose. As her woodsy scent washed itself over me.

I saw the light internal struggle between her and Kena. She let out a frustrated growl, 'We'll meet again my love.' She whispered softly before her eyes turned back to the icy blue ones.

She shifted back to her human form. My mouth fell open as I took in her perfect body. Her black hair fell as a wave over her shoulder, her toned body and her one tattoo sleeve. I saw some scars and bite marks but the wounds from the fight before were healing quickly. Her breasts were perfect just like everything else. I met her eyes and met her teasing gaze as she smirked at me. 'Like what you see?'

I didn't dare answer her, I was sure I had no control over my voice right now. I felt Leto kicking against the door as my eyes focused itself on the crook of her neck. My canines ached as I fought to fight the primal need in my mind and I found I could not resist the sight of her beautiful skin awaiting me.

'I think it's time we talk,' She hesitated before speaking again. 'In your Human form.'

Oh, that meant I had to be naked in front of her. All with all she was naked too, yet her body was perfect in comparison with mine. I took a few steps back as I shifted back. I didn't meet her gaze as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. It felt surreal to stand here naked in front of my mate, I wasn't too confident about my own body.

Suddenly her fingers tipped my chin up. 'Don't worry, you are beautiful.' Her voice a quiet purr. I met her eyes, expecting to see disgust or annoyance but instead she gave me a kind smile, flattening her palm along my jaw. My eyelids fluttered closed as her lips lightly brushed mine in a delicate soft kiss. Fireworks erupted into my entire body but to my disappointment, it didn't last long, but as she spoke I brightened up. 'You are gorgeous.'

I met her eyes that were filled with admiration and love but also something else, she was conflicted. 'I am too tired,' she whispered as she dropped her hand. 'Too tired to keep fighting this and my wolf, she is hardheaded.'

'Like you.' I added. She raised her eyebrow.

'Yeah, like me.'

We were quiet for the reminder of the walk, and soon enough we came to the familiar set. The waterfall greeted me, I hadn't realized I had run off this far.

She suddenly came to an halt as I collided against her sudden stop. I saw her shiver. I chuckled, quite content with myself. I was glad I could make her feel like this too. She turned towards me. 'It is something stronger than the usual mate bound.' She whispered. What she did next shocked me. Kena leaned in and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. Sparks shot through my skin as I gasped at the sensation. This gave Kena the entrance to my mouth as her tongue entered my mouth.

I moaned softly as our tongues rubbed against one another, even Kena couldn't help but groan in pleasure. The sound vibrated through my body as I tried hard to keep myself standing.

Our lips started to move in sync again. Before I pulled back from the kiss, Kena growled, lust evident in her eyes.

'We have to.. eh .. we have to stop.' I stuttered. She moved a little closer, 'Whatever you wish, little wolf.'

She rested her head against my forehead. 'I am truly sorry for my behavior.. '

I lightly shoved her off me. 'I need you to explain something to me.'

She raised her eyebrow. 'Sure.'

'Who am I?'

~~~~