Capitulum 24

~~Kena POV~~

I let out a frustrated growl as Alcione refused to give me back control. I had felt the power within Accalia before, but tonight under the full moon it was stronger than before. Alcione had forced me to the background, completely blocking me out.

Until a gigantic force pulled me back as I felt it surge through my veins, my muscles and every fiber of my body. Alcione had marked Leto, releasing a small part of whatever was inside of Accalia her power.

As the power subsided and Alcione licked her mates mark happily, to my horror I saw Accalia pass out, shifting back to her human state. I growled, 'What did you do!' I growled loudly. 'She is mine, she needs to know the truth.' Alcione snapped back. I sighed, I knew she was right. But Nimue and I had to discuss the matter of Leto growing stronger before any of this would happen.

But yeah stubborn alpha wolf.

I forced Alcione back as I shifted back to my human state, Alcione didn't give me full control yet let me mind link Aita to come over. I pulled her body against me and was shocked with the hot temperature of her body. 'Damn it Alcione.' I growled loudly, the trees shook around me.

Alcione didn't respond, she had diseappared into the background. I started to pace, not happy with the sight of our mate laying still in our arms. My head snapped towards the sound of a branch breaking. Aita emerged from the tree line with Nimue and Dani on her heels. They carefully raised their hands, approaching carefully.

'It's alright Alpha, we're here to help.' Aita spoke, her voice in a soft tone. Her eyes roamed over my mates body and I couldn't stop the low warning that escaped me, pulling Accalia closer to my body.

Aita sighed, 'If you want me to help her, you have to let me examine her.' she crossed her arms, raising her eyebrow. It took a few seconds for me to understand the situation, slowly loosening my grip on Accalia. Aita quickly examined her body. My eyes were narrowed, following every single movement of her hands as they touched my mates body, pressing different kind of spots. The low rumble spread through me but Aita chose to ignore me. Dani and Nimue kept a safe distance, waiting for the answers, just like I was.

A low whimper escaped Accalia her mouth as Aita examined her neck, Nimue approached, ignoring Alcione as her hands examined the aura that came from my mate. 'Interesting.'

'What is interesting.' I snarled at Nimue but she didn't even flinch. My eyes snapped towards Dani, she handed me some clothes. I sighed but took the clothes and quickly dressed myself, not taking my eyes away from Accalia. 'What happened?' Nimue asked, 'from the beginning.'

'I- I don't know, Alcione had full control as did Leto. But I felt something,' I started, recalling the feeling. 'I felt something inside of her, something so powerful yet.. I felt completely safe.'

'Then what happened?'

I sighed, rubbing my temples. 'Alcione decided to mark her in her wolf state and of course Leto happily accepted, both our eyes started to glow and now I can't feel Alcione and I can't feel Leto.' I growled, punching a tree.

Nimue chuckled, clapping her hands together. 'Very well.'

'What?' I growled, emotions were slowly taking their toll on me. 'Do not touch her Aita!' I snarled and Aita took a step back. I focused my attention back on Nimue. 'Nimue. Explain.'

Nimue raised her eyebrows. 'It's interesting that you have lived nearly 280 years with Alcione and she never explained a single thing,' She chucked softly at my confused gaze. 'Dear, Alcione and Leto are taking a trip down memory lane.'

'That means..'

'That means, you my dear, is headed for a rough time.'

I sighed, turning towards Dani. 'Dani, you and Rieka will have to protect to pack for now. Without Alcione I am not much help, I will feel a lot weaker for a few days.' I hated this. I knew I could handle the fighting with some rogues. But I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the amount that had attacked us two weeks ago.

'Alright captain.' Dani saluted me with a sly smile, I rolled my eyes. Picking Accalia up. 'Aita, could you please check on Azz every now on then.'

'And Kena too.' Nimue added.

'Of course Alpha, you two will be my main priority.' Her eyes pierced through my with worry.

'For now,' I gazed down on my mates beautiful face. 'For now we wait.'

~~~~~~