Capitulum 27

I stirred as the exposed sunlight hit my face. Kena was still fast asleep next to me, her naked back exposed. I eyed the tattoo on her spine, I softly ran my finger over it. I chuckled softly as the goosebumps spread over her soft skin.

Without trying to wake her I got up, carefully moving around the room as I gathered my clothes. With the clothes under my arm I rushed towards my old room, I knew Alora slept in there. I knocked on the door, praying to god no one saw me running out here naked.

A light shuffle was heard before the door opened, I rushed inside. Alora rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she took me in. She quickly averted her eyes as she realized I was naked. 'Uh, good morning?'

She waited patiently until I was fully dressed before meeting my gaze. 'What are you doing here Azz?'

Her blond hair was messy from sleeping as she ran her hands through her hair. 'Just wanted to spend some time with my private guard.' I dropped myself down on her bed as she rolled her eyes. 'I don't recall having a naked Luna waking me up being a part of my duty as a private guard.' She laughed, moving towards the bathroom.

'Yeah.. about that, don't tell Kena.' I yelled after her, I took in her room. Although it had been my room when I first came here, Alora hadn't done anything about the room.

'So why did you wake me this early?' Alora her voice sounded from the bathroom, I heard her shuffle around as she got ready.

'Just wanted to spend some time with my friend.' Waiting impatiently for her return to the room.

'Sweet talking me to taking you to bring out your Lycan isn't going to work,' She said, rejoining me while putting her hair in a high ponytail. 'Besides I have a check-up with Aita before my training. I have to get back in shape to save your sorry ass.'

I rolled my eyes, 'Fine, go do your thing.'

She laughed at my childish behavior. 'I will, besides I'd figured you would want to spend some time with Kena after being KO.'

Instantly the familiar pull towards Kena returned, I had to admit I missed her the minute I had left the bed. A light blush spread itself on my cheeks and Alora laughed. 'Go to your mate, stubborn woman.'

She nearly pushed me out of the door, closing it behind me. Kena was leaning casually on the wall, her arms crossed. Her black jeans hugged her perfectly, the navy blue shirt made her boobs pop. An uncontrollably growl left my throat as I approached her eagerly. She chuckled, stopping me. 'I don't think so little wolf,' She eyed me carefully. 'What were you doing in there?'

I rolled my eyes at her dominant side. 'I wanted to spend time with Alora but she is busy.'

Kena nodded her head. 'Yeah, training and preparing herself to protect you at any cost.' She wrapped her arms around me as she nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck. I shivered as I sighed into her, goosebumps running over every piece of skin as she kissed my mark. 'Why do you want to do today?' I asked her, my voice a little husky.

Her gaze met mine as she bit her lip. 'As much as I want to spend the entire day in the bedroom with you, I have an important meeting.' She sighed as she kissed my lips softly.

'That is alright,' I sighed. 'I'll go check if Aita needs some help.'

She grabbed my hand, leading us downstairs. Amaruq was waiting in front of Kena her office as he greeted me. 'How are you feeling today?' He asked, his voice still sleepy.

'I am fine, thank you.'

'Sure you are you screamer!' Dani yelled as she approached us, a big smile on her face at the teasing comment. Kena chuckled as my face flushed red, quickly burying my face in Kena her chest. 'Teach me the moves Kena, dang. It sounded extremely fun.'

By now even Amaruq started to laugh, he opened the door of the office. Motioning Kena to come in, she carefully pushed me away from her as she tilted my chin up. 'I love you.' With that she walked into her office as the longing of her touch returned.

'I hate you Dani.' I mumbled and she laughed. 'You are a terrible liar,' She spoke as she motioned for me to follow her. 'Besides, you'll love me soon enough when I found you some books.'

'Books?'

'Yes, books,' She repeated, 'Books about Lycans and many different stories about them. I figured you could use some help with the reading part, since well you know.'

I eagerly nodded my head, trying to hide my excitement. 'You are the best.'

She brought me to an old room, most of the room was covered in old blankets and had a layer of dust and ashes on top of it. In the middle was a small table and behind it bookshelves. Every book seemed to be extremely old, 'What is this place?'

Dani sighed, as she softly closed the door behind us. 'This was the old library. These are the only few books we were able to get from Lycosura.'

I let my fingers run over the hard covers of the books, 'These are books from my home?'

'Yeah, a few weeks after the attack on your mother. Well, the Lycans. We returned to Lycosura, hoping to save as many documents as possible. Knowledge shouldn't disappear. Besides we had to make sure that every piece of document leading to your whereabouts was safe.'

I took in the information as I grabbed some books. I recognized the words Lycan but that was about it. Dani dusted the table off as she moved to grab some books. 'I am just going to start reading the books about lycanthropy.'

I could barely hear what she was saying as my attention was being pulled to another bookshelf. I grabbed a book, dusting it off. It revealed nothing but a black cover, in the bottom some gold lettering was visible. I moved towards Dani. 'What kind of book is this?'

She looked up as I handed her the book, she opened it and read the first page. 'Yeah, I can't read that.' She put the book down.

'Why not?' I asked, picking the book back up.

She sighed, meeting my eyes. 'Because it's a language I can't understand.'

'Okay,' I put the book back down on the table as I sat down on one of the chairs. 'Did you find anything about Greek Mythology?'

She nodded her head as she pointed to one of the books. 'I am sure it wrote stuff about your father. You can try and read it.' I sighed as the first few words already blurred in front of me.

I kept eyeing the small black book, I wondered what it had written inside of it.

~~~~