Capitulum 20

'You don't have to come with me.'

I took a deep breath. 'No, I'll come with you. It will be nice to see Alora again.'

Kena let out a low growl. 'Are you jealous?'

I chuckled at the sight of Kena, she flipped us over. 'You are mine.' She whispered in my ear before kissing down jaw, to my neck and my mark. Her hot breath on my mark send shivers down my spine.

My hands made their way under her shirt as I ran my fingers over her chest. The air filled itself with arousal. Her hand dropped to my breast, palming it as she hungrily smashed her lips into mine. She moaned as our lips touched, showing me she had missed it just as much as I did.

Our tongues fought for dominance as she quite skillfully ripped my jeans and panties off. Using her hands she spread my legs apart, before laying between them. I couldn't stop the moan that left me when her hot breath came in contact with my skin as she sucked on the inside of my thigh. Moving closer to my core her hot breath fanning my skin as she ran her tongue over my lips.

Her hands running up and over my belly to my breasts, everywhere she touched sparks ignited, making my sensitive skin tingle. I writhed in pleasure as she sucked and licked the small bundle of nerves before sliding a finger inside of me, making me grip the sheets. Her tongue not letting me rest as she tasted me. I tried to slam my legs shut but she pushed them open holding them in place.

My stomach tightened and my body tingled as my orgasm took over, she slowed down so I could ride it oud.

I tried to catch my breath while Kena kissed her way back up, kissing me. I could taste myself on her. 

Sherelaxed, laying her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair. 'Ilove you too.' She whispered, before drifting into a deep sleep. The only soundleft was her purring. Tomorrow we would go back to my old pack. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I sighed, holding Kena a little tighter. 'It'll be alright.' Leto spoke softly. I closed my eyes, letting myself drift off in sleep.

~~

I groaned as the sunlight hit my face. In the distance I could hear Kena shuffle around. I opened my eyes and was greeted by Kena, dressed in some black jeans that hugged her ass in all the right places. She wore a tank top with above a denim jacket. 'Could you stop eye fucking me? Your arousal is filling the air.' Kena laughed, turning towards me.

I rolled my eyes. 'When do we leave?' I asked, stretching.

Kena eyed my naked body, meeting my eyes. She rolled her eyes as she saw me smirking. 'In an hour, I have to make sure Rieka can handle the place while we are gone.'

'I am sure she can, it's just for a day.' I stood, walking towards the closet. Kena wrapped her arms around me, kissing my mark from behind. 'I know little wolf. I will meet you downstairs alright?' With that she left.

My eyes quickly roamed the closet before picking out my outfit. Simple blue jeans and a green sweater would do. I was starting to get nervous, my body felt on edge. Leto didn't even try to calm my nerves. I rushed downstairs, making my way to the kitchen. Most of the wolves had already started their day, in the kitchen were a few wolves I didn't know. I recognized Dani and Rollin.

'Hey.' I breathed, grabbing myself some breakfast. 'Hey girl,' Dani spoke her mouth filled with food.

'Tasteful,' Rollin said, rolling her eyes. 'I heard you were coming with us?'

'Yeah... it will be nice to see my old friends,' I paused, watching Dani her gaze shift from us down to her food. She had some horrible experiences with Conan. I grabbed her hand, 'Are you alright?'

Dani huffed, 'Of course.'

Rollin glanced at me. We both knew she was lying, I wondered why Kena had asked her to come with her.

We finished our breakfast and moved outside. Kena was already waiting for us near two black SUV's, Rieka was standing next to her. 'Alright, let's go.'

Dani, Rollin and two others took the first SUV. While Kena, me and two girls whose names were Ronda and Vena. I sat in the back with Kena as we drove off. 'Why did you make Dani come?' I asked, Kena seemed surprised with my question.

'I didn't.'

'Then why is she here?' I repeated.

'Little wolf, Dani is part of your guardian group. She insisted in coming along, I told her it was alright.'

Well, I didn't know that. 'I didn't know I had a guardian group.' I felt kind of dumb for not knowing.

Kena scratched the back of her head. 'I didn't really tell you yet, I was still scouting some of our warriors. Yet Dani insisted she would be the leader of your group since you rescued her.'

I let it sink, resting my head on Kena her shoulder who seemed to be lost in thought. Her eyes had a glaze over them, I knew she was mind-linking someone.

It took us nearly 2 hours until we reached the border of the Silver Moon pack. My hands became clammy as the nerves rushed through me. Kena wrapped her arm around me. 'I will be by your side.. I promise.' Kena breathed, she was trying to gather herself.

In all the hectic I had only focused how I would feel coming back here. I had completely forgotten what Conan had done to Kena and her pack. I mentally slapped myself. I felt bad, no wonder why I had been feeling on edge. Through our bond I had felt Kena her nerves too.

I grabbed her hand, squeezing it. 'Don't worry, I got your back. I promise.'

'What is that?' Vena asked, pointing in the distance. I followed her line of sight as we drove into the territory. 'Hunting..' Leto growled. She was right, I saw my old friends run forward. Hiding and climbing in trees, after them were the wolves chasing them.

'Are they crazy? Wolves chasing them?' Ronda growled, she was a feisty woman. Her long blond hair in a high pony tail, her arms full with tattoos.

'It is the hunting practice,' I said, feeling the thrill of fear hit me as I remembered my last hunting. 'The omega's run into the woods, most of them in their human form because their wolf is too weak to run. Then the warriors or hunters chase them down. It's to practice..'

Kena let out a low growl. 'You were forced to do this?'

I nodded my head. 'Yes.'

'Why are it mostly females?' Vena asked me, her green eyes watching me. 'Look.. this pack works based on the mate bound. If you don't find your mate by the age of 18. They strip you from your rank, you become an omega,' I explained, making sure they were following.

'The males are used for training.. or send on scouting most of them don't make it back alive. The females.. well for the hunting, some are just used for fun.'

The anger radiating of them was suffocating me. Ronda parked the car in front of the pack house. As Vena opened the door for us, Rodney walked over to us with the Beta following him. Dani seemed tense, as she stood behind me. Rollin stood next to her for moral support.

'Welcome Alpha and Luna from the Luna Tempus back.' Rodney spoke, extending his hand. But neither of us moved to shake it, I could feel the eyes of the people around us. Probably wondering why I was here. 'Alright,' He said, dropping his hand. 'Let me show you around before we start our business meeting.'

'Yeah. We have a lot to discuss.' Kena said, her anger still evident.