Capitulum 33

Leto was on edge, being away from her mate had triggered something in her. I build the tension as I moved my lips just a little lower, kissing her exposed collar bone. I let my hands slowly travel down her sides, the excitement was killing me and I didn't want to take it as slow as we were going but I was trying to take all the time that I could with Kena.

A low moan escaped Kena her throat as I kissed her flat stomach, feeling the soft, smooth skin under my skin as I let my tongue trail all the way back up to her neck, I could feel her body reacting under me, and I found it strange that she was letting me have the control when she made it clear a few minutes ago that she wanted to be dominant.

But I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. This was my time and frankly it was exactly what I needed. I needed to show Kena she belonged to me just as much as I belonged to her.

As I continued to kiss her lips my hands rested on her hips, I looked at her silently, waiting for approval.

Her voice came out husky. 'Azz..'

That was enough approval for me.

I let my hands run up her smooth thighs, coming to her bare waist this time. I kissed the crook of her neck, causing her to release a muffled moan as I sucked gently. She was being awfully submissive. She pulled me closer, bringing her lips to my ear as she whispered, 'I want you..'

This was too much for me, nearly sending me over the edge. Everything inside of me was on fire, my heart was hammering so hard. I stared into those devilish blue eyes that held a lot of lust deep within. She wanted me, I could see it, I could literally feel it between us and it only increased my drive for her.

Our kisses became more passionate as I spread her legs, letting one of my hands reach down and touch her most intimate area and she jerked under me.

I kissed her, tasting every inch of her lips before I started to trail kisses down her neck to her chest.  I closed my eyes as I kissed right below her belly button, feeling her skin on my lips. I growled happily knowing Kena was about to come unraveled under my touch.

I was between her perfect, toned legs as I kissed the inside of her thighs, making sure just to tease her a little more. Her breathing was heavy, and her skin was hot under my fingers, she was seconds away from coming undone but I wasn't allowing her.

Then she allowed a husky, throaty and very sexy moan escape her lips. 'Please Azz..'

That was all I needed, I placed my lips on her core, tasting her as I started slow, which only drove her more crazy. Her legs shook as I held them open, feeling her squirm against me while I continued to swirl my tongue against her. I sped it up, giving her a little more attention now as I felt her arch her back a little more, her grip was tightening in the sheets the closer she grew to her climax and I knew I would send her over the edge in a few seconds.

I slid two fingers inside, pumping slowly as her hips moved against my fingers. I could hear her breathing turn into panting. I gave her every last bit of energy I could find. Then she reached her climax, her legs shaking as she moaned her last bit of air.

I smiled as I kissed my way back up, I could feel her heart beat against my hand that was resting on her bare chest. I kissed her, 'Holy shit.' She panted in between our kisses.

Leto seemed content enough to disappear in the back of my mind.  I rolled my eyes at her, unbelievable. 'Are you ready for your first training with Brynn?' Kena asked after a little while.

I growled, not liking the woman one bit. 'Yeah, I guess.'

Kena chuckled as she kissed my temple. 'Brynn.. is a good woman, a good warrior. Your mother was very fond of her.'