Capitulum 38

~Accalia POV~

A whimper escaped me as the man roughly dropped in on the cold floor. Brynn followed quite quickly, before they tossed her in the cell next to me they injected something in her. By the pain in her eyes and the intense smell I knew it was wolfs bane.

'Hang tight love. The queen is excited to meet you.' His heavy chuckle made my stomach twist before he locked the door.

Brynn rushed over to me as she inspected my wound, 'Are you alright?' she extended her hand as she helped me to sit up. A worried expression had replaced the stone cold face from before.

'I am, it's healing already. And you?'

She shrugged. 'A little wolfs bane has never killed a Lycan before.' She stood, walking around the room as she checked every single tile on the wall. 'Whatever you do, don't touch the silver bars, it's also laced with wolfs bane.'

'Where are we?' I asked as I watched her roam around the small room. It somehow surprised me they put us in this room together. Brynn eyed me, 'I am not sure. But it ain't good.'

I sighed, it was all my fault. If I hadn't stubbornly forced Kena to let me go we wouldn't have been in this situation. I prayed to the Moon Goddess that the others made it out okay. Brynn had bought them plenty of time. 'Can I ask you something?'

Brynn turned to face me, 'How were you able to shift?'

If I recalled correctly, I had to be in Lycan form for her to be able to shift into her Lycan form. She scratched the back of her neck as she sat down next to me. 'I am not sure. It's like.. your growl was extremely powerful. It shook me awake within a second. I could feel my wolf Kaira instantly reply, as if you had commanded her to fight. It.. I don't know.'

I frowned, I couldn't exactly recall the feeling I had felt when I saw the Lycan about to snap Brynn her neck. It didn't even feel like I had roared like that.

Silence filled the room as we both stared in front of us as we recalled the fight from before. 'Now I have a question,' Brynn spoke. 'What did you see in the memory?'

I frowned, 'You want to talk about that now?'

She shrugged, leaning her head back against the wall as she closed her eyes. 'I mean, we have nothing else to do.'

'Fair enough,' I eyed Brynn. A part of me hated how calm she was when we were in fact captured. 'She was running from them and-'

'Them, as in same men that we fought?' She interrupted me. I nodded my head. 'Yes, she couldn't outrun them. They caught up to her and killed her but they also said a shame another failed project.'

'What does that mean?'

'How am I supposed to know?' I snapped, getting quite frustrated being locked up with her being so incredibly calm.

'Was she a wolf? Or a Lycan like them?' She ignored my previous question. I let out a frustrated growl. 'I don't know.'

'Well what did you sense?'

'Sorry, what? Sense?'

Brynn sighed, rubbing her temples. 'No one told me teaching you the Lycan ways was this frustrating.'

I growled. 'No one told you as a teacher is this frustrating.'

'Touché,' She chuckled, before taking a deep breath. 'Look, Lycans are above wolves. You can basically sense their rank, it's easier with werewolves than Lycans. Although with you as a Queen I guess with Lycans it is the same way.'

I tried to recall the memory, the feeling and the sensations I had felt during the flashback. 'I don't know, but definitely Omega.'

'Alright.'

'Not good enough?'

She chuckled. 'I don't see how Omega would help me determine the fact if she is Lycan or wolf,' I narrowed my eyes at her. 'But it is something.' She added.

'How?'

'Well, it means you found the ones that are killing Omega's, all with all I have to say well done Luna.'

She was starting to get on my nerves, 'How are you so calm?'

She opened her eyes and raised her eyebrow at me. 'What do you want me to do queen? Break through the walls? Yell? Scream for help? Rip the silver bars apart?'

I sighed, dropping my head. 'I guess you are right.'

She smiled softly. 'Azalea. We will be okay, I took an oath and I promised your mother, Kena and you that I will keep you safe. So far I am nailing it.' She spoke sarcastically.

I chuckled, taking a deep breath. 'I will bring you back to Alora, Brynn. I promise as your queen.'

Brynn looked up as a small smile formed around her mouth. 'Thank you.'

'Well that is indeed adorable.' A voice spoke, making us look up to the dark haired man that approached us from the dark. He opened the cell as he grabbed my arm. 'You hang tight,' He directed his words to Brynn who bit her tongue as she fought back her growl. 'Good dog.'

He cuffed my hands behind my back before blindfolding me as he pushed me up the stairs. 'Where are we going?' I asked, he just chuckled. He pushed me forward, holding me up as my feet tried to find the right way without tripping. I could hear laughing as the smell of alcohol hit my nose.

I heard someone open a door for me before the man pushed me down on my knees. I could smell three other people in the room, I could sense their aura. I guess this is what Brynn meant, one of them seemed extremely strong as I tried to figure out the scent. Then the blind-fold disappeared as my eyes tried to get used to the light.

I blinked a few times.

In front of me where two tall man, in between a woman. Her black hair was messy as her brown eyes watched me, completely intrigued as she took me in. An evil smile plastered onto her face, I took her in from head to toe. I had to admit, she was hot. With her black leather jacket, her dark black jeans and her black boots.

She took a few steps towards me, 'Well, well who would have thought I would be able to find you after all these years.' Her voice seemed angelic yet hatred dripped from it.

Leto growled, I was unsure how to react as something in me stirred awake.

'It is nice to meet you Azalea. I am Cyllene.'

~~~~