Capitulum 43

A few days had gone by, I was living outside of my body at this moment. Every single day I was forced awake with a bucket full with wolfs bane, Leto seemed to be a small voice far away in the back of my mind. Every single day Cyllene forced me to certain tasks, she was slowly breaking me. She knew it and I did.

I hadn't seen Brynn after that one fight, thankfully Cyllene hadn't forced me to trigger my Lycan gene any further. I was broken and everything in me screamed for Kena, I didn't think I could cry more there were no fluids left to cry. I had gotten extremely skinny, probably even skinnier than when I was living as an Omega.

My entire body didn't feel like my own, the filthy, drunken hands that had touched me. Their scents that lingered on me, the only one that seemed to slightly care for me was Don. Sometimes he would sneak in to hand me extra water and food. He didn't say much, never met my eye as if he was disgusted with his own behavior. Frankly, I couldn't care less.

Cyllene just seemed completely content, as her one hand was holding the chain connected to my collar. She had brought me to a meeting, I forced myself to zone out as the man bragged about their killings, the women they fucked and the children they took.

'Hey love,' Cyllene purred as an older looking man walked into the room. His brown hair had turned grey on the sides, he seemed familiar as he took a seat next to her. 'Glad you are here.'

He didn't say much, as he took in the room that had gone quiet. Waiting for Cyllene to start speaking. 'How far are we with our plan?'

'Not far ma'am, we can't find the location.' A man stuttered, he didn't seem so tough now. I kept my head down as I tried to hide my smile. Cyllene growled. 'Did any of you find something?'

They all shook their heads. 'Everyone felt like disappointing me today. No one can tell me how our little Alpha is doing.'

Once again they stayed quiet, I looked around the room and met de gaze of a woman on the other side. I had seen her around the castle from time to time, she also seemed to be a slave to one of the Lycans. She smiled softly before she quickly looked away. She couldn't be older than 28, I think.

'I think we know two people who do.' Someone spoke and a hard pull on the collar brought my attention back to the conversation. The man that had walked in pointed  Cyllene her face close to mine, 'You are right love. The little Luna can tell us where to go.'

'I won't tell you shit.' I growled, if punishment was needed for me to be able to keep Kena save from a distance. So be it, if I had to die to protect her, I would die right at this spot.

A man coughed, I recognized him as Jack. 'Ma'am, if I may. You have another person here who could show you the way. Why give up the princess and her mate, it would only strengthen her again.'

Cyllene paused, tapping her fingers on the table. My eyes shot daggers at him, but he avoided my gaze. 'Agreed.'

'But ma'am, she won't just run to the pack.' Another man protested, he had a point. Brynn would rather die than to give up our location. Jack rolled his eyes, 'I have a plan, if you want to hear me out.'

Cyllene waved her hand, telling him to hurry up. 'As a plan B, I befriended the girl. She trusts me a little, but it might be enough for my plan to work. What if I set her free, at least I tell her and she leads us to the pack without knowing we are following her.'

'She won't leave without the princess.' The man next to Cyllene growled.

Jack smirked. 'I know, I'll tell her I have to set her free just a few minutes later. We'll tell her to run to a certain spot near the pack and that she has to wait for the princess there. The closer they get, the sooner they will contact the other pack members.. we then follow them.'