Capitulum 21

We followed Rodney around the pack house, Kena didn't seemed to be fazed while he tried to make it all look amazing.

'What is that over there?' Kena asked, pointing towards the shed in the back. My breath hitched as I recognized it. 'Oh, that is just the house for the Omega's.' Rodney said coldly, he didn't want to continue that conversation.

'It isn't much of a house now is it?' Rollin stated, his angry eyes turned towards her but she didn't back down. 'Know your place girl.' He growled. Instantly Kena stepped forward. 'As should you, do not ever raise your voice at my Gamma again,' She warned.

He bit his tongue as his eyes shifted from his wolf back to him. 'Show me the shed.' She said.

'There isn't much to see, really.' He said, eyeing his Beta. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to see that place. 'That is what I am afraid of.' Kena responded.

To my surprise the two girls from the other car, walked in the direction of the woods. As we followed Rodney towards the shed, I could already smell the blood and fear from the wolves inside. 'When was the last hunt?' I asked, he turned towards me. Anger evident. 'Hunting seems a little brutal doesn't it dear?' He growled softly.

'Interesting, I guess we both have a different definition. Although, we also had two different perspectives.' I smiled, angering him more. I could see the vein on his forehead throbbing dangerously. Kena squeezed my arm.

'I would like to see the place.'

'I can't allow that unfortunately.' He said, his voice a low warning. He moved in front of her, but she just pushed him aside. I gasped at the sight of my old friends and many new ones laying bloody and battered in their beds. Some of them were barely awake. 'What is the meaning of this?' Kena growled her power overtaking his.

Rodney growled, his wolf wasn't fond of a female talking to him this way. Vena growled behind me as her eyes shifted to a girl in the back, she eyed me. 'Go,' I whispered. She quickly walked over to the girl in the back, putting pressure on the cut in her side.

Kena knew enough. 'Where is Conan..' She growled. She was trying to keep Alcione at bay, everything in her wanted to rip his head off. But she knew it would start another war.

'Will you be okay over here? I think they could need some help from someone who spends a lot of time with Aita. As should you Dani.' Kena spoke, kissing my forehead.

I nodded. Of course I would help them. 'Will you be okay?' I asked a little nervous.

She smiled. 'Yes love, Nienna and Nora are meeting me there. Besides Rollin is with me. Please mind link me when there is trouble.'

With that she and Rollin left as I focused my attention on the wounded wolves. 'Where do you need me Luna?' Dani asked, sticking out her tongue.

'I need to know what kind of supplies we have.' I ran my hands through my hair, biting my lip. There wasn't much. A girl tapped me on the shoulder, handing me a kit. 'This is all.. we have.' She smiled softly.

Well, it is better than nothing. Quite quickly I started calling out orders, Vena ended up helping once she helped her mate. Within an hour I had sutured up most of the cuts when I recognized a scent. I turned towards the door and saw my grandma. 'I figured you could use some herbs.' She smiled softly, as she wrapped my into a tight hug.

'I missed you.' I whispered.

'I have missed you too doll, I am happy you got out when you did,' She said, starting to hand out her herbs. 'Conan got furious, demanding more and more hunts. We lost around the 20 Omega's in two months. Conan has been using them for.. a lot.' She sighed.

'Where is Alora?' I asked, worry hitting me.

'She is at the hunt now.' She answered.

Dani eyed me. 'Eh, Luna. Alpha has requested you to join the meeting.'

I nodded, giving her one last hug before following Dani and Vena to the pack house. I could sense Kena her anger through the door, the two men in front of the door eyed me, hatred in their eyes. They reluctantly opened the door, my eyes instantly met the eyes of Conan.

'Hello,' He said, avoiding Kena as he walked over to me. He inhaled my scent, 'You'd be a perfect queen.'

He chuckled at Kena her loud growl. 'Mine.'

'Let's continue the meeting.' I said.

'Very well.' Conan said, sitting down behind the desk. He seemed to think he had the upper hand. We all knew Kena would take him out just like that. I placed my hand on Kena her lower back.

'I need to know who is responsible for the death Omega's.' Kena said, crossing her arms. Wait what? 'Why didn't you tell me?' I asked her, but she chose ignore me.

'No clue, we are quite fond of our Omega's,' He said. He eyed Rodney. 'Isn't that true?'

'So these hunts, are equally fun?' Kena stated. Conan laughed, he knew we knew the truth. 'I see our little queen told you. Oh well,' He clapped his hands together. 'You can't tell me how to treat my omega's, nor my pack.' He let out a low growl.

Kena answered his growl with a growl of her own. 'I can when there are dead bodies showing up at the edge of our border.'

'Don't test me little sis..' He growled, leaning over his desk. Kena stood, 'Or what? You torch the place down again?'

He growled, his eyes turning pitch black. 'You can have the ones you paid for.'

'But what about-' Vena started, but Kena cut her off. 'She can come with us,' She eyed Conan who was about to lose his shit. 'He won't stop us.'

Kena stood, grabbing my hand and walking us back to our car. 'Go get your mate Vena, Nienna go with her.'

In front of the cars were about ten wolves, I recognized some. 'You all will come to the Luna Tempus pack, I am your Alpha and this is your Luna. I think you all know her..'

They smiled, but seemed unsure of the situation. In the distance I could hear the howling of the pack, I knew the hunt was over. 'Azz.. stay here.' Kena murmured in my ear. She held me a little tighter.

Slowly wolves approached from the woods, shifting back and high-fiving each other. In the distance I saw my brother, he was holding on to the hair of a woman behind him, dragging her over the field as she fought him. His friends were encouraging him.

Leto growled loudly in the back of my head. Kena helped the girls in the cars as Ronda took her place behind the steering wheel. 'Let me fucking go, you asshole.' My head snapped towards the group, Alora.

I desperately looked at Kena. 'Please..'

She sighed, 'Fine, go punch him.. '

I rushed towards the field, feeling the anger bubbling up inside of me. Leto growled, before I realized my fist made contact with his face as the cracking sound of his jaw filled my ears.

Alora had passed out from the blood loss, she had a gigantic cut on her back. I heard Oscar growling. 'You..' He growled, in the corner of my eyes I saw him lunge for me, Kena stepped in between us, grabbing his fist. 'Can't believe a future Alpha would attack from behind, at least she had the decency to punch you from the front.'

'Such a pathetic Alpha.. just like his father.' Kena growled, throwing him back on the ground.

~~~~~~