Capitulum 44

~Azalea POV~

'I am not doing this.' I growled as Jack pulled me forward, they had removed my collar to make it more believable. They must be that stupid to think I would lead them directly to my pack. I had been fighting Jack for the past few minutes as he pulled me to a hidden entrance, 'I am not doing this for Cyllene.' He growled.

It caught me off guard, I narrowed my eyes at him. 'What do you mean?'

He growled, running his hand through his hair. 'I served under your mother, Brynn and I both wanted to be her Delta. Brynn won, I promised her mother no matter what I'd keep Brynn safe.'

I didn't believe him, he worked for Cyllene the one person in the world that wanted Kena and me dead, she didn't seem to be that fazed if innocent lives were taken.

'Azalea, it is the only way Brynn will survive. I'll wait an hour before I tell the other guys it worked. She will have a head start. I promise.'

Lycans keep their promise. I recalled the thought from before. Leto let out a low growl as a warning, she didn't believe him. But he believed we did. 'Alright.'

All with all, it could work? If Leto was strong enough I could push the mind-link if Brynn wasn't that far away from me.

He nodded his head, leading me through some small halls. Brynn stood quickly as we rounded the corner. She seemed to be doing much better, she certainly looked a lot better than me. Her arms wrapped around me as she hugged me before turning her attention to Jack. 'She is still hand cuffed Jack, dang it.'

'Yes. Hear me out,' He started, her eyes met mine. 'You need to run first, go to a safe spot and wait for her there. Cyllene wants to see her in ten minutes for some kind of cleaning duty, she will be released from her cuffs then and she will come to me, I will be waiting in the room close to her.' He smoothly lied, his heartbeat didn't speed up, his breath didn't hitch in his throat and he didn't even stammer. Psychopath.

Brynn didn't answer as she stared at me. 'Is this true?'

I took a deep breath and nodded my head, 'Yes. Besides, I made him promise. Apparently Lycans keep their promise.' If she knew what I was thinking she would catch on, her eyes lit up and she nodded her head.

'Alright.' She said eventually.

Jack then opened a small door, 'Straight forward at the river turn left.'

Her eyes met mine and she winked. 'I'll see you in soon, I promise I'll bring you home.' Her words were soft yet firm, I knew she was going to do everything in her power to get me out of here.

'Thanks Brynn.. '

She sprinted into the woods as Jack closed the door behind her. 'And now?'

He chuckled, placing the collar back around my neck. Leading me back through the many halls to a room in the back. I instantly recognized the girl from before, next to her were three other girls. 'I wasn't lying when I said you had cleaning duty.' Jack said, he removed my hand-cuffs and my skin burned as the cold wind hit the broken and burned flesh.

'These girls will show you what to do, and princess you better behave. The collar won't take it easy on you.' With that he left me with the four girls, or rather women. I carefully took the girls in, they had cuts and scars covering most of their body, they were extremely skinny and didn't seem to be in good health. I wondered how long they had been here, I followed them to a separate room as they explained what I needed to do, I sighed.

This wasn't new to me at all, I had cleaned plenty of rooms in the six years as an omega at the Silver Moon pack. I silently followed their lead as we started to clean the gigantic living room, the ground was covered with beer bottles and food. 'You look just like your mother.' One of them suddenly spoke, her green eyes pierced right through mine. I raised my eyebrow, 'We uh, saw a painting in the basement.' She said, I could hear her heart skip a beat. Lie..