Capitulum 57

Kena and I had rushed to get ready. We were currently waiting downstairs in front of the pack house. Most of the pack members were excited as they awaited their Elders, Kena her hand was warm in mine as she squeezed to reassure me it was going to be okay.

I smiled, leaning my head on her shoulder. She looked amazing in her black dress with a cut on the side exposing her tan, gorgeous leg. Her hair in a wave over her shoulder. I kissed her hand, 'You look amazing.'

A light blush covered her cheeks. 'You look gorgeous yourself by dear fiancé,' she whispered and the word alone caused butterflies to explode. Thankfully no one was paying attention to us to hear what she just said. 'They just crossed the border.' She said, pulling me closer. Her breath hot on my mark as she inhaled my scent.

Soon four black cars parked in front of the pack house. As we walked up to the cars, a young man opened the door from one of the cars and Amaruq and Ivy emerged from the cars. Ivy looked as sweet as ever, she opened her arms to pull me into a hug. 'I am glad to see you back Azalea.' She whispered, pecking my cheek. 'I am glad to be back,' I paused. 'Could I steal you for a minute later?'

She titled her head, 'Of course.'

Amaruq chuckled, shaking my hand when Ivy let me go. 'You're looking strong, like a real queen.' He turned towards Kena. 'You better watch it Kena, she'll beat you soon.' He ruffled Kena her hair and she growled, fixing her hair.

I chuckled. 'Don't worry love, I'll let you win.'

She narrowed her eyes at me before she smiled, 'I'll let you think you do, don't worry.'

Then another car door opened and a large, older man with silver grey hair. His grey beard made him look quite handsome, he extended his hand and a gorgeous woman with brown hair and soft brown eyes held his hand as she got out of the car. 'Brother, I am happy to see you.' Amaruq said, as they did a weird man hug. Ivy and the woman hugged each other tightly. I awaited them nervously, Kena her hand on my lower back soothed me.

They then turned towards Kena, he pulled her flat against his chest which earned a chuckle from the woman. His brown eyes then meeting mine, he extended his hand. I shook it with a small smile. 'B, this is my mate Azalea. Daughter of Deianira, the Lycan Queen.' Kena introduced me, pride and love filling her aura. 'I am thrilled to finally meet my sisters mate,' His eyes darted to his own mate as he wrapped his arm around her small shoulders. 'I remember the exact moment I met Belle.'

She chuckled, as she introduced herself to me. After a little small talk, we walked inside. Kena explained to Beowulf how she had built everything back up from scratch.

As we reached the living room, some of our pack members were still trying to hang the lights. Amaruq and Beowulf rushed to help as Ivy and Belle admired the paintings on the wall. I let out a deep breath, 'That was intense.'

Kena raised her eyebrow. 'Beowulf is an old soul and Belle fits him perfectly. The minute you earn his trust you have him as a friend for life.'

I wrapped my arms around her neck, her lips meeting mine softly. 'I got you something.' She whispered against my lips, holding up her hand. 'It belonged to your mother.'

She held up a gorgeous ring, I gasped as I took it in. It was a beautiful silver one, with a small diamond. But carved into the ring were the words Usque ad finem. 'What does that mean?'

She chuckled as she placed the ring on my finger. 'It is Latin for To the very end.'

I kissed her softly, I was sure I couldn't be more happy than I was right now. With my mate and the woman of my dreams. Besides, I couldn't wait to be able to call her my wife. Leto purred with excitement, Kena her eyes darted to me as if she knew exactly what I was thinking.