Capitulum 6

Leto growled loudly, making most of the pack flinch. She was fighting for complete control as she turned towards Conan. A smirk crept on his face as he moved forward. His eyes filled with lust. 'Leto.. ' I tried but she ignored me. Conan lunged forward, his canines ready to bite down. I stepped aside, tripping him making him stumble into the crowd. 'You.. will be mine.' He growled.

'Lupus non timet canem latrantem.' Leto growled, I knew this sentence. Leto had used it many times before. A wolf is not afraid of a barking dog.

He moved closer, when loud howling distracted him. Making the entire pack look in the direction of a group of nine wolves walk over towards us. 'Wow..'

Instantly Leto gave me my control back, as I watched the group of gorgeous, strong wolves make their way over to us. In the front was a small brown wolf, but I knew she could take out a few of our warriors as if it was nothing. Her stance is confident and her body muscular. Just like all the wolves behind her, all in great shape.

I heard a low growl, causing me to look away from the group and noticed the tense state my father and grandfather were in. Even some of or pack members. Conan coughed, 'Well well.. if it isn't the little beta. I was wondering when you all would show up. I'm just surprised your Alpha isn't with you all,' Some warriors laughed. 'Maybe she was scared.. or maybe she didn't need her Delta. Figured she would be dead by now.. and you all went behind her back.'

A wolfish smirk was her only answer. She looked around the crowd and her gaze landed on Dani. Her eyes softened before filling with anger. She took a deep breath, before shifting back to her human form. A small woman, with long brown hair and hazel eyes. 'Hello sir, I'm here on behalf of our Alpha. Requesting our dear Delta back,' Her eyes shifted to me, 'And her mate.'

Everyone turned towards me, surprised with this new found information. I was mated to an Alpha? Leto howled lowly, happy with her mate. You knew she was an Alpha? I growled.

Not to us.. She retorted. Conan laughed. 'This woman, her mate?' He wrapped his arm around me, as he placed a small kiss on my cheek. I let out a low growl. 'You are a monster.' I hissed. He laughed and whispered: 'Better a monster than an arrogant god..'

He stood, letting me go. 'Very well, if she wants to play a little game. Let's play.' My father raised his eyebrow. 'But father.. we ca-.'

'Shut up Rodney.' Conan spoke. He looked at me. 'You can release the little Delta.'

Leto was on edge, we could just.. rip his head off right now.

I shook my head slowly as I walked passed him towards Dani. No, we can not do that.

I grabbed the ropes, holding Dani her wrists together and hissed under my breath. Wolfsbane.. Leto growled. I quickly ripped them off. 'Thanks love.' Dani smiled softly, I helped her up. Not sure what to do next, I helped her towards the pack of wolves.

The beta smiled softly. 'Maya could you and your sister help out Dani.' Two woman from before, hiding in the crowd rushed to her side. The Beta turned back towards Conan. Nodding her head, walking back towards the crowd. I looked back to the three wolves walking backwards, keeping an eye on Conan.

'Go.' Alora said. 'Go..' She smiled, I rushed over to her. 'Please stay safe Alora..' I said, hugging her tight. 'Don't worry about me, we will see each other soon.' She pushed me towards the group waiting for me on the three line.

I made eye contact with Conan, his eyes were dark as a smile crept on his face. 'Next time.. you will be my mate dear Accalia. You can tell your Alpha that..' With that he turned walking back to the pack house. When I reached the little group, everyone had shifted. Dani was resting on the back of a small grey wolf.