Capitulum 52

Spicy content.. I warned y'all <3

~Kena POV~

My eyes lingered over the gorgeous woman in front of me. The woman I had missed incredibly, Alcione purred completely content with our mate being near us again. Our wolves both needed to heal and be next to each other, not that we minded. Her silver eyes met mine with a sly smirk, I raised my eyebrow as I saw the change in her eyes. I knew her being a Lycan only increased her feelings for me. I knew Lycans were more protective over their mates.

She looked more confident and I had to admit it was really turning me on. I frowned, my scent on her wasn't as evident as before. A low growl escaped me and she raised her eyebrow. Her eyes flickering to the bright blue of her Lycan, she set down her beer and quickly closed the space between us, her lips meshing with mine softly as my back pressed against the wall of our room. I could feel my heart racing with adrenaline while I attempted to place my drink down as well.

A growl rumbled through me, I was unsure of the new confident Azalea but Alcione seemed to like it just fine. Her hands grabbed my hips, guiding me slowly to the bed. Every touch of her hand literally send trails of fire burning along my skin, and every kiss managed to take my breath away. She was intoxicating, her smell, her kiss, her taste.. just everything, and I literally couldn't get enough.

She was mine, she belonged to us.

She whispered in my ear, 'I've thought about doing this, every single day I was gone..'

I felt my core tingle in response, letting me know I had been thinking the same exact thing as her hands slowly made their way down my chest. 'Why don't you prove it?' I tempted. A seductive growl rumbled through her and I bit my lip.

Her lips were on my neck and the familiar shivers ran down my spine quickly, 'Fuck..' I breathed, her warm hands slipped under my shirt and claimed both of my breast in her hands. I gasped at the suddenness of pleasure as I could feel Azalea sucking against my skin. Her legs were spreading mine as she wedged herself deeper between my thighs, causing me to throb in response.

There was nothing Azalea couldn't do, l could feel everything she felt for me through our bound and it was overwhelming. I felt the love, the lust, the passion and the excitement, and it was driving me insane. Alcione fighting for control.

Soon her hands removed every last bit of clothing there was on me and I was completely exposed under her, and my body was begging her to give me the release I had been craving.

Azalea brought her face down to mine once more, her lips only inches from my face as she whispered, 'I am going to kiss every inch of your body. You are mine.' Her voice husky, mixed with her Lycan.

I smiled to myself, allowing my heart to scream internally as her soft lips began grazing over my body Azalea knew exactly how to please me and it surprised me how easily she could find all my weak spots. She paid attention to every response, ever moan and everything I ever did or didn't do during sex and it was special to me.

I could feel her breath on my center as I tilted my head all the way back, squeezing my eyes shut as I focused on all the tension inside my body. I wanted her so bad, my body felt as if it was on fire and she was the only one who could put it out.

I felt a second of pressure on me, causing my legs to shake and my back arch suddenly, and then she whispered, 'You taste fucking good.'

She had never teased me this much, she had always given into me but not tonight, she was really managing to drive me up the wall. A growl escaped me, my eyes flickering to Alcione and back to mine as I met her eyes. She smirked.