AUTHOR NOTE

Hey, m'loves! Thank you for choosing to read my first book, Inconstant Lover! This book is being currently edited because the beginning is poorly written lol...but we move past that. Inconstant Lover will bring you tears, sweats, smiles and some heated moments ;)

INCONSTANT LOVER IS A MAFIA-ARRANGED MARRIAGE BOOK <3

This book is rated 18+ so if any of you freaks are under 18, it's not my responsibility that you're reading this story and the cause for any possible emotional distress. Well anyways... I guess, none of you listen anyways so enjoy it mwah. 

DISCLAIMERS:
physical abuse, child abuse, death, mention of assault; attempted rape, sexual harassment, violence; use of guns & knives, kidnapping, teasing, sexual content ;)

***

COPYRIGHTS:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by UK copyright law. (In other words, DO NOT COPY!)

Copyright © 2023 All rights reserved to honeywriites

----

make sure to vote, comment and enjoy the book!

honeywriites xo