𝟒𝟕|| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

WARNING: SANTI SMUT

WARNING: SANTI SMUT

"Mhm, solo para ti, mi loco."

The way she speaks in such a raspy way and in Spanish just makes me fall harder for her. Seeing her finally has calmed me down and I regret every day not going back home to her. I was so consumed with the hotels and the mafia, that I lost my priorities. And the only priority for me is Reina.

She was straddled on top of me, our clothes fully off and our bodies not able to stay away from each other. She deliberately grinds her hips forwards, her breasts touching my chest and our lips move vehement, getting heated by the minute.

Not even letting her know, I pump two fingers in her making her gasp into my mouth. "Ride my fingers baby." I groan against her lips and she starts rocking her body back and forth. She grips onto my shoulders, lifting herself up slightly and trying to match the pace of my fingers.

"Fuck Santi- go slower! I can't keep up." She moans right into my ear, my fingers thrusting out of her faster and my dick desperate to be in her. Her voice mewls, nails digging into my skin as she tries to find balance among my fingers.

"You're so drenched hermosa." I curl my fingers up in her, her whimpers get louder and I hum in pleasure, hearing her sweet moans in my ear. She looks absolutely delectable in this position, she drops her head between the crook of my neck, feeling her lips leave hasty wet kisses all over.

"You're such a fucking tease too, Santi." She breathes onto my skin, the hotness of her breath blowing after each kiss she places.

"For you baby, only for you." Slowing my fingers down, her breath hitches as I taunt her with my fingers. "Do you like that? my fingers hitting your tight cunt? Because I sure fucking do." I capture her lips, my grunts overpowering her moans.

"Do you know what you would like even more?" She brushes against my ear, biting my ear lobe so harshly.

"What?" I hiss at her bite and speeding my fingers once again she throws her head back, watching her take me so fucking well.

"If I ride you with your dick- and fuck I'm going cum, Santi." She was so keen on controlling me and at the same time, she releases all her juices onto my fingers. She smashes her lips onto mine, teasing my tongue and letting her cum drip down.

"If that's what my fingers can do, let me see what my dick can do." I push her back so the tip of my cock was in line with her entrance. Teasing her with it, she clenches her thighs together and forces her eyes shut. "Baby, open your eyes," I whisper, sliding her hips down so my length was fully in her.

"Fuck! Santi, I'm supposed to be mad at you." She touches her forehead with mine, staying still and sucking in her breath. I don't listen to her and move my hand down her clit, engorged all over. She starts to move her hips back and forth. Now she was teasing me, "Do you like that, mi amor?" She tugs my hair, pulls my head back and crashes her lips on mine.