𝟒𝟗|| 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

Being happy can go both ways - either good or terrible

Being happy can go both ways - either good or terrible. And every time I try to be happy, something bad happens. Standing in front of my bedroom mirror, I take a moment to look at myself - staring at who I've become, where I am, and if this is all real.

I can't even bring myself to smile. Smiling at other people is the simplest expression to do but when it comes to yourself, it's the hardest. I was meant to be going into the office today but my heart is beating so rapidly that it just knows something is going to happen.

Closing my eyes, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and push me into their back. Just with that movement, I find myself smiling so effortlessly with him around me. "What is my beautiful woman doing alone and staring at herself in the mirror?" He whispers in the softest voice ever, pressing a kiss underneath my earlobe.

"I thought you were leaving to go to the office?" I mumble, humming as he sways my body slightly.

"I was going but I needed to grab my wallet and I was missing something else." He whispers.

"And what was that?" I ask him, knowing exactly what it was.

"My goodbye kiss." He says jumbling up, hoping that I wouldn't hear him but I did loud and clear. Giggling at him, I turn around in his arms and place my arms around his neck, playing with his white collars.

"Have I told you that you're so whipped, mi amor?" My lips brush against his lip and I notice his eyes rolling as I speak.

"Yeah like a million fucking times." He groans, trying to kiss me. "I am not whipped."

"Sure you aren't." Playing with the back of his hair, I press my forehead onto his and smile against his lips.

"Shut up and kiss me, hermosa." He whispers, pulling my bottom lip and making me squeeze my eyes shut. "Don't make me wait, baby. You know I hate waiting." He adds and it only makes me chuckle because I know how impatient he really is.

"What's the magic word, mi amor?" Teasing him, I slowly bring my hands down to his neck and play with his stubble.

"Hermosa."

"Mi amor."

"I said kiss me." It was more demand and he hated every second of my teasing, of my lips being close to his, of my hands playing with his beard.

"I know what you said, mi amor. But I want you to say please first." Giggling at my own words, he groans at them. His hands rest on my ass, pushing me against him and leaving no gap.

"I don't need to say please to kiss my wife, baby." He whispers, squeezing my ass to make me gasp at his gesture.

"Say it, mi amor otherwise I'll leave."

"Kiss me or I'll get someone else to do it for me." He smirks as he smirks, my insides burn at the thought of another woman kissing him, fuck even touching him.