𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

5 YEARS LATER

"Mama! Mama! Look at my dress!" Swiftly turning around from my dressing table, I see my little girl run up to me in a pink dress that Santi had bought her for today's event. A smile grows across my face as she stands between my legs.

"Oh, my beautiful princess. You look just like one! Can you twirl for me, baby?" Giggling at her, she gives me a little swirl, bobbing her head in excitement as she shows me her dress. "So pretty baby. Did you show dada yet?" Taking her hand, she shakes her head no and looks back hoping that Santi would walk in.

"Where is dada?" She asks, pouting her lips.

"I think he's with Ivána. Should we go check?" Sanding up from my seat, I take Eliana's hand and we walk out of my bedroom, trying to find Santi. Five years and we had two more children, Estai and Ivána. Estai was older than Ivána by two years but like Elias and Eliana they were inseparable.

Walking down the stairs, I could hear Santi chuckling at god knows what. Entering the living room, I see Santi holding our baby girl up in the air, playing with her. Hearing them giggle, warms my heart up—and over the five years, he's been nothing but happy.

"Mi amor, you have a special person waiting to show her dress to you." Clearing my throat, Santi turns around and his eyes widen into awe at the dress he bought for Eliana. Handing me Ivána, Santi kneels down to Eliana's height, smiling shamelessly as he admires his daughter.

"Dada, how do I look?" She gives him a little twirl as she showed me earlier, wrapping her arms around Santi's neck and sitting on his knee.

"Mm, my princess looks so beautiful." He half whispers to her, kissing her soft red cheeks. "You're my special princess right?" Acting like a baby, he pouts his lips and it makes me giggle as I watch them both talk.

"Dada what about Ivy?" Smiling at her nickname for Ivána, Santi looks at me before looking back down at Eliana.

"Both of you are my special princesses." He kisses her forehead, pulling her into a deep hug.

"I love you, dada." She giggles I love you to Santi and his cheeks warm up to a pink blush.

"And I love you so much, princesa," Chuckling at the both of them, I look around to see where Elias and Estai running around, Elias trying to take the toy out of Estai's hand. Sighing, Santi stands up and I place Ivána on the couch, making my way to my boys.

"Uh-hm, what do you two think you're doing?" Grabbing both of them and standing them in front of me, I pretend to look angry so they could stop fighting.

"Mama he stole my car!" Elias whines as if he was younger than Estai, I shake my head because they were fighting over something small.

"N-No mama, he stwl it." Estai pouts, whining and jumps into my arms, dropping the car down beside me. Hold my little boy in my eyes, I look at Elias who almost looked guilty for making his brother cry.

"Okay baby, remember what I said about crying?" I wipe the small tears rolling down Estai's face, giving him a small smile before handing the car back to him.

"Mama—"

"Elias, what have I told you about sharing your toys with your brother?" Taking his hand, I wrap my free arm around his waist and pull him closer to me. He looks at Estai, moving his eyes up to Santi and walking towards us.

"Elias, my boy come here—" Santi calls for him, I hold Estai close to me as he was still crying. Santi picks him up, wondering what he'll say to him. "You need to apologise to Estai. He's younger than you and he needs to learn from his older brother." I knew every reason why Santi was telling him that, he was probably reminded of his brother.