𝟐𝟒|| 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬?

A few days later

A few days later

Elias.

I'm starting to get my nightmares back of those days I found about his death, when I saw his lifeless body covered in blood on the hospital bed, the last breath he took as he held onto my hand. There are days where I regret holding his hand, that I didn't wish to see his dying self but then I'm somewhat glad that I got to see him one last time.

And all I want is to kill whoever shot him with my hands.

Elias was more than an older brother to me, he was my best friend, my role model, my life, a father, he was my everything. He was supposed to be the leader of our Mafia today but after he left, the leadership fell onto me.

"Santi?"

An ethereal, euphonic voice speaks from beside me and a voice that brings me back to reality. Reina places a hand on my shoulder making me turn around to face her. We were in the kitchen, I was eating breakfast but I completely forgot about it because of my thoughts.

"Yes hermosa." I give her a small smile, I take her hand so she could sit beside me.

"You didn't eat your breakfast, you're going to get ill again." She says with a hint of concern in her. Her eyes draw onto the half full plate of scrambled eggs and toast.

"I'm not going to get ill again, I'm a tough man." I say to her and she raises her eyebrows as if it was a joke.

"Who's had a fever for four days straight and still isn't better? And complained about getting out of bed? You shouldn't even be up." She smirks at me, those red lips make me tempted to kiss them right away. My eyes stay on her lips as I watch her talk, she doesn't notice that I am because she was rambling on and telling me off.

"Mhm yeah okay." I mumble, not even looking at her.

"Don't mhm yeah me, Santi. Eat your food right now-" Our eyes slowly meet, she tilts her head to the side and shakes her head, "Really Santi? You were staring at my lips this whole time?" She asks in irritation.

"Kiss me." I pull her close to me, placing my hands on either side of her waist. She was wearing a coordinated red outfit that was bringing out her tanned skin so perfectly.