Santiago

Reina Guerrero. Guerrero's only assassin and the CEO of Guerrero's Corporations. Seeing the way she spoke to me at her office, the way she spoke to me at her house, infuriates me and the fact that she wants to make a deal with my hotels makes me want to punch something out of frustration.

And now we're getting married all because of her brother. She thinks she has control over everyone, but she doesn't, and I already hate the way she acts, especially after our meeting. But her looks only bring me more attention to her because no one has the right to look like a fucking goddess as she does.

That perfect body of hers, those plump red lips, her honey brown hair, and the way her light brown eyes change colour when she speaks, clearly showing how she feels in every conversation intrigues me. But I need to get rid of her out of my head, I need to hate her, I need to make her live like she's in hell.

"Boss, Rico and Elijah are here. They're waiting in your office" One of my men, Hugo, walks into my room informing me that my best friends were there. They must have found out what Lucas Guerrero did and that I'm going to marry his sister.

"Alright, I'm coming down." Making my way downstairs to my office, I try my mama because she knows what I've done and if she crosses me, she'll fucking slap me. I swing the door open and find Rico, the Mexican leader, and Elijah, the American leader, sitting in my office.

"Rico, Elijah, what a surprise." Acting like nothing's happened, I make my around to my desk, and I notice both their brows creasing up.

"Care to explain what we just heard?" Elijah speaks up, crossing his arms as he waits for an answer from me. I take a sip of water, thinking of how to tell them what I did but it was nothing complicated, so I don't know why I was overthinking it.

"I never thought the day Santiago Valiente would marry." Rico then says. I roll my eyes, my mind drawing back to Reina. She's going to be the death of me, I can already see it coming. I wasn't just going to marry her, I was going to do a lot more than what she thinks I'll do. A part of it is to get revenge.

"Did you forget the part where her brother hacked into my bank accounts because he was fucking drunk?" I raise my eyebrows at them, and it was obvious that they had no clue about that bit. Just thinking about it gets me riled up, thinking about her makes me heated up.

"He did what now?"

"He hacked into my accounts and stole money as if his family isn't already rich enough. That's why I'm marrying their sister. I threatened them that I would kill Reina if they don't listen to me, and they know our Spanish families are good allies." I tell them, pouring in a glass of whiskey for the three of us. The thought of slowly killing them wasn't a bad idea but I knew my parents wouldn't be exactly happy with it.

"Yeah, but that was when their parents were alive. What are you exactly going to do with her?" Rico asks me. What am I going to do with her? I'm going to make her life a living hell because her dreams of being Guerrero's princess are over. We may form an alliance but what her brother did, what her family did, I'll never forget.

"Let's just say she won't live a happy life." I sip on my drink before speaking, the strong taste of the whiskey hitting the back of my throat as I speak.

"Santi, you do realise the Korean mafia are going to find out about this," Elijah says and my eyes roll back as if I didn't know already. One word out on the street and they'll come attacking my family but that won't stop me from doing anything.

"They find out about it, we do something about it. Finding out is the least of my problems because she will be protected by the mafia. Her family is also the mafia, so I don't think we have anything to worry about."