𝟓𝟓|| 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER

What does it mean if someone constantly has bad thoughts every second of the day once returning back from holiday? My heart doesn't seem at rest and though I've reassured myself many times, nothing seems to work.

I shouldn't be thinking of all the possible things that could happen over the next few weeks, or months but I can't help it when your past runs after you. And not telling Santi about this breaks my heart in pieces because I don't want him to worry.

Isabel and Scarlett decided to go for lunch and though I'm enjoying it, I've been feeling weird ever since Santi left for work. I wanted to text Santi but at the same time, I didn't want to ruin my day with the girls.

"So I was thinking, I'm going to start a lingerie company." Isabel breaks the silence, Scarlett and I's eyes widen in excitement because Isabel has finally told us what she's been hiding since our holiday.

"Isabel, this is amazing!" I almost sequel, keeping quiet because people were around. "This is such exciting news, Izzy!" Walking around to hug her, every part of me feels so fucking proud of her—especially when she's been through so much.

"I'm so excited for you Iz, I can't wait to see it all!" Scarlett exclaims, joining in the hug.

"Uh—guys you're squeezing me." Isabel breathes out, making us chuckle but only pulling us apart. Fixing my hair, I take my seat again, that weird, queasy feeling comes again but I don't take any notice of it.

"So tell us more about it, Izzy," I say, sipping on my tea. Holding in my breath, I try not to think about feeling sick and focus on what Isabel is saying.

"So, I drew some sketches at home and I think I really like the way it's coming. I'm going to start talking to investors soon." The way Isabel was getting thrilled about it made me so happy, making me forget about what was going on.

"You got to show us soon, Izzy." Scarlett giggles, and Izzy and I join in with the giggles.

"Of course, I'll show you two first. You get all the sneak peeks." She smirks, pulling out her phone to show us some pictures. My eyes go into shock at the beautiful drawings in front of me, the way she drew every little detail with precision. 

"My god-" Words couldn't be said. It was so beautiful that I would wear it instantly.

"Isabel you talented-" Scarlett was just as the same as me. We both look at each other with such mesmerisation and the thought of wearing it makes me think of how Santi would react to it. Shuddering at the thought, I quickly cover my mouth from feeling sick.

Isabel and Scarlett turn in concern but giving a nod at them, I let them know that I was okay. I was, right?

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I let out in a whisper, immediately holding in my stomach to stop myself from throwing up.