𝟐𝟖|| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

Decided to change the banners and so created a new one :)

WARNING: SANTI SMUT

Sometimes a single touch from your person is the only thing you need to make you feel okay. The embrace, the comfort is all you need to not make you scared again. Last night was one of those nights where for the first time I slept with no nightmares, with no pain but in peace. I felt at peace and it was because he held me for the whole night.

Yesterday was a vulnerable moment for us, his reaction was a mistake and unintentional, my thoughts were wrong. I know he's trying to make it up to me because the first thing he did once he woke up is bring me breakfast.

I walk into our bedroom since I was downstairs eating. Santi was taking a shower, or finished now because he was standing opposite the mirror, fixing his hair.  Fuck me. I gulp, looking at his every move as he brushes his hair. His body was dripping still with water droplets that the light above him was glistening onto him. The towel wrapped around him was so loose that every time he lifted his arms up, I could see that v-line of his.

He was doing it deliberately - he knew I was watching.

His toned abs flexing in the flash, I feel my cheeks redden at the sight of him and probably even more as he slowly turns to my direction.

"Done staring?" He questions, tilting his head with amusement. He walks ever so slowly towards me, I bite my lip as my heart pumps faster than normal.

"Who said I was staring though?" I say back, my lips tipping into a smirk as well.

"Hm I'm pretty sure you were-" He leans in close to my face, his thumb stroking my cheek, "you're so blushed, hermosa."

"I think it's a little too hot today that's why." I whisper, holding in my breath at every intoxicating touch.

He moves back slightly, fixing his towel, my eyes run up his abdomen to his hair that was perfectly done up. He has a playful smirk on his lips as he catches me looking, "Sure it's hot today- Do you want to touch them?" My eyebrows frown at his questions.

"What?"

"I said, do you want to touch them? They are yours." He looks down at his abs, realising what he meant by his question.

Yes I do.

"Was that a yes?"

Shit, he heard me say that out loud.

"No! N-No I mean no." I correct myself quickly, his chuckle fills the room of silence and then pulls me by my waist.

"Are you sure?" He whispers against my lip, sucking in my bottom lip. I close my eyes, trying to hold in my moan and shake my head at the same time. I hold on to his waist, "Mhm-" I say back as I part away from him.