𝟒𝟓|| 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

WARNING: SANTI SMUT

WARNING: SANTI SMUT

I can't believe I'm standing here as Mafia Queen for this event. Though everyone's eyes were on me, my eyes were on one person only. Lilliana asked us to go to the middle to dance and thank god it wasn't just us. Santi has kept his eye on me this whole evening and maybe it was because the Koreans are here and just wanted to make sure I was okay.

A slow song was playing, my arms were placed around his neck and as our body sways to the music, our eyes stare into each other. I know how badly he wants to take me away, the way I know he's trying to control himself in public and not say, I've been controlling myself too. I've never seen such a handsome man in front of me than Santi. A fitted tuxedo with a matching tie to my dress, muscles stretching out through his blazer, his hair set in place and as always one piece of hair falling to his forehead.

"I can't believe I won," I mutter to him.

"Well, I did. I knew you had it the moment you walked on the stage." He forms a smile, looking down at my lips to only lock them with his. "Mi Reina." (My queen.) He brushes against my lips, whispering so only I could hear what he said.

"Everyone is probably watching us," I tell him, almost timid to look around.

"Let them."

"Santi, Sung-Ho is looking at us." I look around for a few seconds only to see him watching Santi and I dance. He had an evil smirk on his face, raising his glace of champagne.

"I'm this close to fucking killing him in front of everyone." He groans, dropping his head a little to my neck.

"Mi amor, you've got this. Just a little wait and then we'll be able to go ahead with our attack." I give him so comfort, calming him down even because he was tensing up against me.

"Every time I see him, I get reminded of his father who killed Elias." He whispers and the pain in saying it was hard enough than seeing Sung-Ho attend this event. "Because of his father, my brother couldn't live to see this day." Once he finishes speaking, he spins me around and back into his arms.

"And we're going to watch them be demolished. One by one, they will die." I tell him with such passion and urge to also take revenge now.

"Hermosa, you're just as eager as I am to destroy them." He smirks at me, giving him the same expression back as well as shaking my head.

"To see them die, yes I will always be eager and I can't wait for that day to come."

We chuckle amongst each other, he spins me once again to the beat of the song and from afar we hear whistles and 'woos' from our family who were watching us. And I never knew that my husband was so good at dancing.

"Where did you learn to dance?" I ask him and in response he chuckles, looking back at his mother.

"She always made me practice with Lina."