𝟑𝟓|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

WARNING: SANTI SMUT

Well breakfast is not what I thought it would be. Even though Santi told me that his walls were thick, I still somehow thought his parents and Lina would hear us. But I guess I'm wrong because they're talking like they have no clue what we were doing last night.

Santi was sitting beside me, drinking whatever he had in his cup, Mrs and Mr Valiente were peacefully eating and talking about their upcoming trip to Madrid and Adelina was on her phone whilst eating.

"I told you they wouldn't hear anything." With a lean towards me, Santi's lips graze my ear, whispering so gutturally and raspy which was only turning me on. I feel his hand slide under my skirt, trailing his fingers along the fabric and between my thighs. I clench them together, probably squeezing his hand in between. He lets out a chuckle and I glare at him whilst turning red.

"Care to share why you're laughing son?" Mr Valiente catches him off guard, I look at Santi with a smirk and push his hand, taking hold of it.

"Nothing father. I just remembered something Elijah said to me." Santi clearly was struggling to think of something to say back. I shake my head, slumping my body back to the chair. My fingers play with his fingers underneath the table and with side eying him, I think he was enjoying it.

"My darling, we have the annual Mafia Queen of the year in a week and this year I was hoping you would want to participate since you're technically the queen of the Valiente's." Mrs Valiente flashes a smile at me, my cheeks warm up because no one has said that out loud yet and this was the first time.

"Mafia queen of the year? I doubt that I would win though."

"Darling, when you walk down that stage and they find out who your man is, you'll win. And besides, mi hija, you are one of the most beautiful girl I've seen." Mrs Valiente enlivens me, I hold in my smile and just shake my head to let her know that I will participate.

"We'll need to go shopping then to get a dress. A dress that will woo everyone." Lina exclaims, smirking at Santi who tenses up beside me. I know Lina was trying to piss him off so I lean into his ear when everyone goes back to their own doings.

"The dress will only woo you. No one else, baby. I only want your eyes on my dress," I whisper, taking his hand that was already in mine and sliding it back underneath my skirt, "It's only yours, I'm only for you."

"That was so fucking hot. You know what, I'm leaving all my work for the hotels and coming shopping with you. I want to see you in every fucking dress you try on." He groans under his breath, I look down to his pants full with the hard.

"That's basically a free invite to the changing room." I whisper back and he chuckles quietly, making sure no one looks at us.

"I'm a free invite wherever you are, hermosa," I feel a pinch on my fabric, remembering that his hand was still underneath my skirt, "Just like you gave me a free invite to what belongs to me." I bite my lip harshly to hold in my moan but he quickly pulls away after rubbing his thumb and causing me to be drench.

Idiot.

"You-"

"Reina, hija are you ready to go?" His mum cuts me off, I nudge his shoulder while getting up to leave. Now that Santiago is coming with us, I just know he's going to be distracting. The look on his face is searching for every desire to be explored.

And I just know that free invite is going to be of good use.

----

This boutique was huge, two floors with new collections, sparkles glistening under the chandeliers and apparently owned by Mrs Valiente. I was roaming around the shop with Santi beside me. His strong scent diffuses around me, I find myself smiling because I know he was being overprotective which is why he decided to come with me.