Prologue

Hello guys so here is the Prologue of my upcoming story ....as you all know i do love stories on obsessed love ...but i realised i don't have one written myself so here it is.....

Don't bash it....

It's a dark story

And secondly no person is Saint....

Don't judge anyone without reading the full story.....

So here it is ...

Enjoy and lemme know by your comments how

"Kartik you can't do this to me ......am fucking married"Naira shouted at the person standing infront of her with a smirk....his smirk grew wider as he walked towards her with slow heavy steps scaring the hell out of her.......

She was trying to be brave but his dark passionate eyes was enough to scare the hell out of her.....

"Do you think i care?"he said sarcastically as he sat in front of her on his toes.

"You should"she gritted.....

"Am someone's else wife"she said angrily yet her tone held plead......

"I don't care Naira who you are....."he said as he tucked her hair strand behind her ear and brushed his thumb on her swollen cheek

" you are my obsession and that's what matters to me.....he gritted as he gripped her cheeks roughly.

"Kartik please don't "she pleaded

"I loved you Naira and what u did......"he said as his eyes held pain and madness.

"You left me......"ge gritted

"You fucking left me"he shouted, as he gripping her hairs....made her stand ,she winced in

"You fucking left me......"he gritted once again as he bought her face close to his.....what he saw in his eyes was not love he once had for her ....but madness for her.....

"Kartik please aisa matt karo am sorry....par please...meri life barbad matt kro-"

"Or jo tumne meri life barbad ki?"

"Tumhare liye ye sirf ek khel hoga....."

"Mere liye nahi....

Tu hi mera ishq.....
Tu hi meri awargi....
Tu hi mera dard...
Tu meri barbadi..."he gritted and pushed her making her fall on the floor directly.....

"Abb iss dil ko sukoon tabhi milega....jab tujhe apna bana lu....."he said as he sat infront of her....

"Mujhe thukra ke usko chuna tha na.....

Abb ye dard bhi tere naam"he said and he shot the guy lying there bruised.....a scream left her mouth, while Kartik smirked looking at the dead guy.

a scream left her mouth, while Kartik smirked looking at the dead guy

Words you wanna say about the story:-

About Kartik-

About Naira:-