"Please don't do this"

I look outside the window at the sky, grey sky like my life right now, never in my dream i thought i will be at this point one day!

I closed my eyes, allowing the cold breeze to touch my already swollen cheeks due to crying.

A year escaped my eyes at my helplessness. I just signed my divorce papers with Kunal, one hour ago.

Another tear escaped my eyes along with a whimper as I traced my hand on my red wrist.Which is the result of the tight grip he had on me.

FLASHBACK:

I stared at the divorce papers kept in front of me with a pen with my hand!

I really don't want this to happen…

I don't want to sign the papers or to divorce Kunal.

I don't want to call it an attachment towards him, but I don't want to leave him and marry a monster, who just wants to make my life hell.

No girl wants it right?

"What are you doing mon-amour"i looked at my side to see the monster in the flesh, who took a seat beside me, the couch sinked under him as he sat beside me and snaked his arm around my shoulder.

"What …sign it!"he said with the most evil grin of his, excitement in his tone , finding me just staring at him.

"Please don't do this"I begged, he removed his hand and stared at me with amusement.

"Please don't do this"he mimicked me, and chuckled in disbelief.

"You think that i will listen to you?"he asked in disbelief, and bit his lip resisting himself from laughing.

"Acha tell me…..6 years back when you were leaving me….what did i say?"he said and raised his brows amusement not leaving his face but rage building in his eyes.

"I said the same thing that you are saying right now….'Please don't do this!!' but did you stop?"he gritted at last.

"FUCKING NO….YOU DIDN'T CARED FOR MY TEARS …FOR MY EMOTIONS!!!"He said accusingly

"SO WHY SHOULD I CARE NOW?"he shrugged,and smirk at me.

"Come On baby now sign it, we have to go for shopping for our wedding dress"he said as he held my wrist.

"Please no-"

"Sigh mon-amour "he said rolling his eyes, his grip on my hand tightening every second.

Picking the pen I finally signed the paper.

And stared at my signature as Naira Kunal Kapoor which is soon to be Naira Kartik Goenka, my thoughts came to a halt as the monster pulled me, making me stumble as I stood on my feets in front of him.

"Now let's go for some shopping"he said and dragged me out

END OF FLASHBACK

"Good Evening sir…how may i help you?"the salesgirl asked as we walked into the showroom , full with wedding attires.

"Show us some wedding gowns for my fiance"he said, snaking his arm around me.

"Sure sir follow me.",she said, should i ask her for any help, like to call the police ,yes i should.

"Don't think mon -amour that she can save you….you know no one can!!!"he whispered in my ear making me look at him in shock how do he know what i was thinking!

"Don't stare at me like that mon-amour…ik you more than anyone"he winked at me.

I need to find a way out.

As the salesgirl shows us the gown, i sat there restlessly thinking a way out.

"How is it mon-amour?"Kartik asked showing me the gown in his hand.

I said nothing and look around at the gowns.

Standing up i marched towards the hanging pole trolly and picked up a gown.

"This one"i said coldly.

"But ma'am this is too simple and cheap" said the sales girl.

I looked at Kartik and showed him the gown.

"I would like to try this one 0"i said after taking a deep breath.

"Sure mon-amour"he approved, pulling out of his phone which was buzzing.

"Try it i will be back" he said and left outside.

"This way ma'am "said the sales girl pointing behind the curtain.

I nodded and stepped in.

I wore the dress and stared at my reflection on mirror, and soon my emotionless cold face change into helpless broken, i palmed my forehead thinking about a way out,when eyes fell on the glass  door.

Am so lucky!!!!!

Perfect i sighed and opened the knob of the black glass which opened, thanking God i directly went towards the main road and took a cab.