"Welcome to hell"

Hello guysss 👀

Remember me?
*The lazy writer*

Hehe missed me?🌚

Ik i went missing without telling anything but it was my stupid assignments and some stupid people in my life which kept me busy but nevermind now when am finally here ...

This is your update....not that good ig just tried writing the obsessive dialogues maybe will learn soon.

Till then isse hi ma'am chala lo😁

Nd yeah *love me some chocolates*

*Enjoy!!!!*🥰

Kunal's pov:

With shivering hands i picked up the coffee mug kept next to my laptop, i don't know why the hell my hands are shivering like this, why the fuck am getting this vibes like something is gonna happen!

Something bad?

I don't know why I have been having this feeling since this morning.

I didn't mention it in front of anyone but every passing second the sadness in me is increasing,this sucks!

"What the fuck" i cursed as theug slipped from my hand and directly landed in my pc.

"Damn"I removed the mug immediately but the damage was done, because the coffee had already spilled all over the keyboard.

"Fuck it"taking the laptop in my hand i tilted and the whole coffee spilled on it  flowed down.

What a mess!!!

Big mess I guess!

Taking the tissues i tried to wipe the rest of the coffee maybe between the buttons of the keyboard and few drops.

But we all know this ain't gonna work.

"Damn"I cursed, slamming the tissue onto the laptop. And run a hand through my hairs frustratedly.

"Ting"a message notification ganied my attention i looked at the phone screen staring at it hoping it's the love of my life!

Who messaged me!!!!

That she misses me or she wants me something like ice cream to bring for her on my home, i chuckled inwardly as i remember the last time when she called me between a meeting asking to bring an ice cream for her because she was on her periods, and i leaving the meeting rushed home to deliver the ice cream to her.

And to take care for her, coz it was her first day and i know she would be in deep pain,

When they please us on normal days, it's our duty to keep them happy when she is going through some pain isn't it?

And when i reach home she was sleeping peacefully!!!!

Other than watching her while sleeping i had no option left. And trust me watching your wife sleeping is the best feeling in the world.