"You are my baby!!!"

A/N: I know you all must be thinking that Naira is wrong . she did the same as it happened with her brother, and yes she did it wrong!!! But she was an immature teenage girl who was dating just because she wanted to enjoy things like "first kiss" - "first dance" and everything else, a relationship never means love!!!!!! If we are talking about what we are living in today!!! Relationship isn't love, it's just the urge to do something rebellious, something which is banned. She did the wrong thing by leaving and messed up!!! She was confused, immature and ignorant of what life is!!! Not realising what she is doing, mental trauma, and everything!!!!!! And about that she left Kunal too, she never wanted to leave him, it was Kartik who blackmailed her.......

 She did the wrong thing by leaving and messed up!!! She was confused, immature and ignorant of what life is!!! Not realising what she is doing, mental trauma, and everything!!!!!! And about that she left Kunal too, she never wanted to leave him, ...

I walked with him back to his mansion, his hand around my shoulder while my hand draped around his waist and the other hand holding his hand. He kept on blabbering things,coz of the medicines he is not in his senses. I tried to make him sit on the couch but his hand that was still gripping my shoulder made me lose my balance and fall directly over him, while he himself fell back on the couch.

My eyes went wide in response, and I looked up at him. As i hear him laugh

He laughed. Making me raise my brows at him.

"You fell again idiot"he grinned, I rolled my eyes and pouted grumpily "coz of you".

"Not coz of me"he giggled, making me shake my head in disbelief.

"Coz of you"I said stubbornly.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Every Time i fall it's your fault"I shouted, covering my ears so that i don't hear his 'no' to make sure i win!!!

I looked at him and he stared at me amused "You sure every time you fall it's my fault '' I bobbed my head.

"Ohkay so- it was my fault when

When you fell on our first date, in that mall"my body heated up, and I stiffened at it as the memory flashed before my eyes.

It was our first date!!!!

We talked, Almost daily online, on chat, and he asked me for a date. To be honest, this date is not starting for us, but will be the end of us!!!

Am gonna tell him the truth, that am not into love or this relationship stuff, am gonna tell him. I stepped down his bike and looked at him.Who himself got them, and looked at me.

"Let's go,"he smiled. I nodded.

We walked towards the entrance, and after the security checkup we walked in , my eyes wandered around the newly opened mall!!.

It's huge!!!

I looked at Kartik, confused whose hand was now around mine,

"What if you get lost?"he grinned. I rolled my eyes and jerked my hand off him, walking further.