I've got this Kartik

The most beautiful moment of my life happened a few hours back, when he looked into my eyes and made love to me

The most beautiful moment of my life happened a few hours back, when he looked into my eyes and made love to me.or fuck me can say whatever one want or assume, but for me it was the his true feeling he had, no matter how much he try to be ruthless, heartless in real he isn't, he wasn't.

He told me, the Kartik he was in college died, no he didn't. He is still there hiding behind the image he made of himself. The hint of whom I saw when he was looking in my eyes moving inside me, he was desperate, feared, sad and happy all at same time his eyes glinted with all the emotions, making me wrap my arms around him as i took him deep in me, he groaned, increasing the pace making my lips part lightly in pain, i moaned.

 It was our seventh round, we surely forgot that he is injured, my hand is injured we forgot the world, the cold air blowing outside, the change of weather into cloudy want , the afternoon turned into evening then in night when we both were lost in each other without consuming anything we were consuming each other, in each other's arms, we were the fuel for each other.

A blissful smile formed on my face as I recalled those memories in my dream. We were so exhausted and tired that we didn't realize it when we slept.

When my conscious mind went to sleep and my unconscious mind activated. 

Something moved beside me, making me open my eyes with a jerk. It felt like a dream, the most beautiful dream, the most beautiful feeling, if it was the dream i had i didn't wanted it to end but suddenly everything seems so dull, as i looked around into the dark room, my eyes fell on the wall clock which shone in the darkness, it was 4 in the morning.

Something again stirred under my hand, i jerked my head towards the direction at the soul sleeping beside me, and i sighed in relief it is not a dream.

It is not a dream!

But the frown on his made me frown, as i noticed the sweat beads on his forehead, the heaving of his chest the uneven breathing the shivering of his shoulder, the right grip on my waist, it must be a nightmare he must have having, i tried to get up to fetch water or something for him , but his grip tightened on me as he shook his head.

"Please"I heard him whisper, tears formed in my eyes , as a pang of guilt hit me harder, sending all my happiness into the trash. And i could easily tell what the nightmare must be, the way his lips forming into unsound words, it was the recollection of those memories, 6 years back, my mistake, my sin!

He is suffering!

I shake my head as i placed my hand on his cheek, his grip went light as his shivering reduced, breathing going back normal.

I placed my head on his chest, and whispered, " i am not going anywhere"

"Not this time Kartik"

"Please forgive me for the last time"

"But this time I will stick with you…till my death!!!!"

As i said these words, he went all normal, his warm grip on me was filled with tenderness and care, his subconscious, he believed me.

I want it to believe me.

I won't let the bad happen again this time.

I will work this out.

I've got this Kartik.