Forever this time?

I stared at her through the glass window of my office, while it poured outside with all might, but it didn't felt sorrowful this time like always when rain was saddening it wasn't anymore, this time all i could hear is music in the rain, it felt l...

I stared at her through the glass window of my office, while it poured outside with all might, but it didn't felt sorrowful this time like always when rain was saddening it wasn't anymore, this time all i could hear is music in the rain, it felt like it is celebrating something, something my heart is happy about something i wanted to happen i wished to happen.

Something like- forgiving her.

Am forgiving her, falling for her again, my heart is screaming you can trust her once again!!!!

And I am ready this time too, to trust her, to love her, to smile at her, to experience profound happiness at her gleaming figure.

She chatted with the employees so freely,I couldn't hold back a smile. Kunal and she didn't talk or approach each other other than a simple nod when I introduced her as my new assistant, personal assistant of course. 

I closed my eyes and leaned back as the flashes of that dream came back in front of me, making my smile disappear and my lips formed into a thin line. That dream I had every day until I met her back.

After she came in my life again, it stopped coming i wasn't anymore having that dream, the nightmare until yesterday- 

Yesterday I had that dream once again, I don't know why? Maybe I am scared this time too that she will leave me, but this time I didn't end up sitting on the bed with a jerk, in place something different happened.

Some flashes of the dream I remember, i do, it was ugly in the starting but the end was somewhat beautiful. My heart felt peaceful, relaxed, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, letting myself fall into that dream once again, living it once again.

"Naira no you can't do this....you said you be me....you can't just leave me like that ....."i Begged as i held her hand ....my eyes were pleading while her eyes were emotionless

"Am sorry Kartik....but i can't"she whispered and withdrew her hand ....for a second it felt like my world falling apart as she took her hand away.

"You said you will stay by me forever....What about that promises?"i gritted as i held her arms roughly

..pulling her towards me.

"In which world are you living?"she gritted as she moved back, removing my grip from her hand.

"Things change... priority change.....and now ...you are no more my priority"she said 

I chuckled,"priority change...?"

I fell on my knees as I burst into a sarcastic laugh....

"Priority doesn't work in love Naira"I scoffed as I looked up at her ....

"Love doesn't exist Kartik... it is a myth"

"No it is not ....."

"It is .... it's better you forget about me...and move on"

"No"i stood up on my feet as i held...her hand

"No Naira you know i can't...i love you...i can't live without you... Naira i will die....... please don't leave me"i tried to convince her as i cupped her face....

"But I don't,"she said as she pushed me, making me fall on the ground.

"I don't love you Kartik"she said and ran from there while I stared at the ground.

"She don't love me"i whispered as i hugged my knees

"She doesn't love me...."

"She don't love me"

"She doesn't love me..... but she said she loved me....."

"but she said she loved me....."

"She lied?"

"She lied!!!"

"She lied..."

"She lied"

"She lied"

"She lied"

"She lied"

"She lied"

"She lied"

"She lied"

"She lied"

"Please don't leave me Naira" I said as I pushed myself on my feets and looked towards the direction she went, leaving me broken, shattered, destroyed.

"Please"I whispered to myself, gulping the lump of my throat.

" I am not going anywhere" I snapped my head behind me as I heard the soft, tender voice, seeing a shadow standing under the tree, she stepped forward revealing her face.

Naira, but she? I frowned as i walked towards her confused my eyes looking into her, searching through her i was standing so close to her, her eyes sparkles with the unshed tears and guilt

"Not this time Kartik"she said as she held my hand and kept it on her cheek, my heartbeat raced as tears formed in my eyes.

I was right?

Naira can't leave me ever!

She loved me of course!

She always will!

It was just a prank I guess. I don't care if it was, she is with me and that's what matters right now.

"Please forgive me for the last time" she said, stepping closer to me, I frowned in confusion, searching for my answers.

What she meant last time, what are these tears and guilt for?

"But this time I will stick with you…till my death!!!!"as these words escaped her lips, i pulled her into my arms, smoothing her, and kissed her head, it felt like i got my lost girl.

It felt as if she was lost for so long but now I got her back.

Forever this time?