"Ms Instagram"

As we walked out of the classroom Arjun high- gives me with a light chuckle

As we walked out of the classroom Arjun high- gives me with a light chuckle ...

"That was awesome man!!!"he praised as he laughed

"Yeah"I chuckled as we walked into the corridor.....

"No, I am not going in the lift...."I turned as I heard a panicked voice behind me which I found a little sweet and melodious......

I saw her....the same girl.....in our class....who i guess is new coz haven't seen her since the starting maybe.....

"But why....."i looked at her friend who asked her .......the reason ...it was Sana....yeah i know her....she is my childhood friend...we were classmates.

"Coz i feel dizzy in it...."she said, while i was listening to their convo which is of course bad manners but who cares.....

As I stepped into the elevator I turned once again facing her.... staring at her while she was talking with Sana.

I stared at her until the elevator door closed .....

..................

"They are here...."said Arjun as he disconnected the phone call while we were sitting in the library.... not with the books but with the phones....

"I am gonna get them"he said as he made his way towards the stairs while i watched him going towards the staircase for a few seconds then...got busy again on my phone.

******************

I looked towards the staircase as i felt them coming and as i did.....my music playlist changed to "Ek Ladki ko dekha"(Typical Bollywood 🙄)What a timing!!!

She was kinda stressed out and nervous....i got to know as i found her fidgeting her fingers....and her facial expressions but of what.....

I looked behind her. It was Sana....I walked towards her while that girl's facial expressions changed in shock as she stared at me walking towards them....

Passing her I walked towards Sana and half hugged her murmuring a "Hi".

"Hi..."

"Who is she?"I asked Sana, gesturing towards the girl.I found her sitting at our table.