The box

I stared at the pink coloured gift box kept in front of me, with a yellow note of my name on top it, curiosity rushing through my veins

I stared at the pink coloured gift box kept in front of me, with a yellow note of my name on top it, curiosity rushing through my veins. Every second increases the urge to open the box.

What's in it?
Who left it!
Is it something good?

A strange fear that I shouldn't open it! Maybe I should wait for Kartik. But who kept it?  The only question in my mind the writing isn't of Kartik for sure, but maybe he asked someone to deliver it here? The box was a bookbox!

Beautifully decorated that was increasing the urge to open it.

Should I?

No, I should wait.

At last the urge and curiosity won as my hand went up to the lip of the box, and I pulled it up. My eyes wandered to my phone that pinged with a message.

What are you doing in the office?

I frowned reading the message from Kartik, and was about to reply to him , when I felt something on my face, that was kinda biting my skin. I looked at the box and it didn't take seconds as I backed away, the phone fell from my hands.

Insects!

Too many of them!

My eyes widened in horror, as I saw the lizards crawling out of it, cockroaches flying out of it, spiders too walking out of it, there were too many, so many.

I panicked as the flying monsters flew towards me sitting on my face, my hair, my dress, my breathing went uneasy, my chest burned, my fingers shaking from the panic attack I was having seeing them. The only thing I remember is that I hate them!

I hate them!

I hate them!

I hate them!

I hate them!

I hate them!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

My eyes were wide open as I stared at the horror in front of me, as the insects kept crawling out flying here and there, the ugly creatures!

I can't breathe!

I can't-

One of the roach, sat on my hand resting beside me for support, i looked at it, the terror sinking me, i felt dizzy. Fuck someone remove it, i could feel it on my hairs crawling on my face.

I jerked them off as soon as my senses kicked in. And crawled towards the door, still unable to breath properly!

Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!

With the support of the handle I pulled myself up on my feets all the time sobbing, crying. I pulled the door.

It didn't open!

I tried once again!

No results!

Where the fuck is all my strength gone!

The pain in my brain, my head was throbbing with pain. I was scared, disgusted and everything that was bad!

Just wishing it was a nightmare, I pulled the door, but it wasn't ready to let me go free, it was like I was trapped in there, the nuisance I created with my sobs and screams for help and the continuous trial made the monster violent.

As they flew from here to there, they were crawling up to my feet as if there was something attracting them.

"No!No!No!NoNo!NoNo!No !''I screamed, pulling my hair, scratching my skin, rubbing my body, feeling insects there.

Please stay away from me! I screamed but all my voices dissolved into the screams as I kept on screaming pulling the door.

"Please open it!" I cried, as I fell against the door, sobbing hard, crying against it, banging it, begging someone to open it!

Someone please help me….

My hand fell on the threshold of the door, something sticky i felt under my fingers, i looked at it, with shivering fingers.

And it wasn't difficult to realize it was sugar syrup, the insects there was crawling up my skirt and, and under my dress, i felt them, i can feel them on my skin i stood and jump in fear, trying to shove them off my body but it was all in vain, they were stuck under my tight dress.

!!!

I pulled the zip of my skirt, and let it fall down my thighs as I shoved the insects away from me. And undid the buttons of my shirts, and pulled it off me, rubbing my skin removing them from my arms and shoulders wherever they were crawling.  And pulled myself aside, away from the door but my legs and fingers were covered with the syrup.

They were coming towards me, me, me!

Wanting to kill me!

Attack me!

The army! Someone sent to kill me!

I sobbed, I begged, I cried, I tried to breathe.

But…nothing helped. At last I fell on the ground, hugging my knees, giving up.

The glass door in front of me, but I was trapped in here. Near my death. These monsters are gonna kill me.

I hugged myself closer staring nowhere, as the insects crawled up on me eating me out.

"Naira" the hard-worried-voice hit my ear, and I looked up at the savior in front of me.

"Kunal" I whispered as I pulled myself up, hugging him, scared and terrified.

He rubbed my back, before everything went blurry.

Hola readersssssIstg😭✋ it was too scary to write this update! Omfgggg!!!

Hola readersssss
Istg😭✋ it was too scary to write this update! Omfgggg!!!

My goddd!!!!!

Istg m shivering right now! Imagining that shit!!

Fuckkkkk!!!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭