No one wishes to see their love in such a condition.

I sighed in relief as I shut the door in Olivia's face

I sighed in relief as I shut the door in Olivia's face. What the hell is the issue with her .Why does she have to constantly cling to everyone? And what does she mean by DOING ME A FAVOUR!

What favour can she do to me? Nothing! Except seducing and flirting, god i still don't know who gave her a degree and who hired her. I told her zillions time, to stay away from me,that i have a wife-

Not anymore - but still she needs to stay within her limits, i would've never shutted the door on a woman's face, but she?

She is a pain in ass, the worst one. And right now I don't have any strength to bear her, puzzles or bear her.

I was just working on this app code, i didn't realise the time, until my head spun with lack of sleep, and hunger. So I decided to grab something from the office canteen, and with the motive to drink an espresso, I opened my cabin door.

Revealing the lady, with her two punks. Max & Gargi! Discussing something.

I couldn't hold myself as I asked them what they were doing here, their head snapped in my direction, and eyes wide, as if they had seen a UFO.

They rushed towards me, especially Olivia, her heels clicking so loud,increasing the headache I was having. She ran towards me like a monkey running towards a banana,almost falling over me, until I backed away.

God!

I needa ask Kartik sir, to keep her away from me, and the office after office hours. She literally blew all the codes that were running in my mind, replacing it with her weird hard girly perfume.

What does she bathe in? A perfume bottle.

I chuckled, at my own lame thoughts.

Until, Kartik sir's worried voice hit my ears. "Naira" the pang of worry rushed through me, as I pulled open the door of my cabin.

And searched for the owner of voice, tracing my eyes all over the office, he was standing at the threshold holding the glass door panting, calling out for Naira.

"What happened to Naira?" I asked him, walking towards him, worried rushing through my body.

"I don't know, I am just worried because she is not at home, and the GPS is showing that she is here, in the office."Kartik said, panting, looking around while walking in the office. Towards his cabin. Passing me, as I walked behind him.

His steps slowed near the door, and so did mine, as I peeped from behind him, wanting to know what's the matter, the lock on the cabin door made me frown.

"Naira" his loud shocked, panicked voice echoed throughout the office, making me run the rest of the steps towards the office.

I peeped in.

And the scene was enough to shake me to the core.  The room had insects, not one or two but hundreds of them, they were on the door, some of the lizards, spiders, and roaches crawling down from the cabin door, in the office, some were there on the table.