"The world is small"

6 years later

6 years later......

Canada

Montreal

"Breakfast is ready....."Naira shouted looking at the kitchen door as she turned off the stove knob and removed her blue apron.

Picking up the plates she walked towards the dining table and started setting it up.

"Morning babe"a man in his late twenties walked into the kitchen as he kept his laptop bag on the chair and kissed her cheek....

Kunal Kapoor
Age 28

"So what has my babe....made for breakfast"he asked as he rubbed his palms after putting a napkin on his formal wear....

"Umm"she removed the lid off the plate.

"Bacon?"he asked as she nodded, biting her lips....

"I so love it....thank you so much babe"he said and licked his lips as he stared at the bacon...

"I know you love it, that's why I made it,"she said shyly.

"Aww i love you so much babe"he said as he kept his hand on her which was on the table.

"Love you too"she smiled as she kept her other hand on his.....

"Chalo abb come on now....let's have breakfast"he said as he gestured Naira to sit down on the chair.....

**************

"Who is he?"asked the man fidgeting the paper wight sitting on the king size chair in a dark room ...looks like an office cabin...with grey walls .....the only medium of the light was the long floor to ceiling windows which can;t even lit up the whole room due to the dark weather outside........

"We don't know sir...."answered one of the men standing in front of him with his head bowed ...they both wore formal suits.....looking like his employees.