"I won't marry you"

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

A smirk formed on Kartik's face as he saw the cab passing in front the clothing store with Naira sitting in it, Shaking his head in disbelief as he dialed a number on his phone.

Soon the call was answered by someone.

"Hello" a manly voice was heard from the otherside.

"Give the phone to her!!!"he said and scratched his eyebrows, with amusement played on his lip.

"Ma'am it's for you"Naira frowned as the driver of the cab forwarded her the phone saying the call was for her.

"For me?"she confirmed, the driver nodded.

Hesitatingly Naira tooked the device from him, and bought the phone near her ear.

"H-"she can't even form the words, when she heard the voice from otherside.She knows well whose voice is this.A lump formed in her throat, she felt dizzy and confused, she snapped her head towards the driver who said nothing while continuing to drive.

Naira's pov:

"What do you think you can run away from me?"he chuckled darkly.

"How-"i was all confused to react at the very moment how the fuck has he have the number of this can driver?

"I know…i know that you have lots of questions right now but before that lemme ask you one thing….you really underestimated me so much that you thought you can run away from me?"he chuckled sarcastically

"What do you think? I don't know about the window in the changing room!!!!"

"I knew it very well you will try to escape for sure that's why i brought you here in this clothing store"he added making me all pale, confusion wiped across my face.

"It was me who asked the worker to open it for you ….it was me who called the cab"the puzzle was solved now!!!

I know how he got the number of the driver and how I escaped so easily.

I thought it was my good luck but i guess i was wrong it was not my good luck but one of his stupid games, which he just played on me.

"It was me who planned all this just to take a test!!!"

"AND GUESS WHAT YOU FAILED"he made a pitiful sound followed by a wicked chuckle, i could feel the tears forming in my eyes, i said nothing, just bit my lip controlling myself from sobbing or crying not wanting him to show that i am Falling weak!!!

"Am letting you go this time, coz of course from tomorrow your hell life is already starting, "i could feel him smirking like a great evil as he said it.

"So the driver is taking you to the parlour,go there and get yourself ready as a bride, my bride, and come back to my mansion by the same cab…ok?"

"Good girl"he didn't even wait for my response and disconnected the call saying 'good girl' in his extra fake sugary voice..