Come on mon- amour you shouldn't lie to your husband

"Naira"Lucy's voice stopped me in my tracks, towards my desk

"Naira"Lucy's voice stopped me in my tracks, towards my desk. Another perfect day of this week, since that beautiful night, and a smile is plastered on my face, not the fake, i-just-wanna-show-the-people-around-me-that-am-happy, but a real one, a cheeky one, one which comes with blush on my cheeks, the one which comes with the shine in my eyes, shine like i am standing in front of a ring light, thinking about him only make me smile and blush like a foolish, as if i'm a teenage girl who just fell in love.

Just like now!

"Yes" I turned at her, biting my lip,trying to hide my smile and the blush on my face.

Her eyes squinted as she walked the rest of the steps, towards me and stopped just before me.

She forwarded me a file folder, making me frown,she nudged it towards me, asking me to hold it and my hands did, without concerning what it was.

Finally after some more seconds, my senses kicked in and I opened my mouth to speak. But she interrupted me, and tried to speak as she said," could you please ask Kartik Sir to recheck the code" she said in a pleading tone, fidgeting with her fingers. My frown deepened, why can't he show it to him, herself?

"Actually my team was working on this app system and everytime he rejected it, so this time we're just kinda nervous to face him,"she added, probably noticing the frown on my face.

"Ohh" I nodded,holding the file tightly, against my chest, securely!

This is the hard work of my now-best-friend in the office.

"Don't worry he won't reject it this time" i chuckled trying to lighten up the mood, and decrease her anxiety. She nodded with a chuckle, when I added "and you don't need to be scared of him, he won't eat you".

"I wish I could say the same for you" and the cheerful Lucy here is back, who just teased me, in the most simple yet nasty way, my cheeks heaten up as my eyes widened in surprise, she gave me a mischievous smile, turning back, and walking away, "i like this smile on your face babe, hope this will stay forever".

Shooing all my shyness, and gathering lots of oxygen (one that flew away after Lucy's comment) I turned towards Kartik's cabin. Opening the file, on my way i went through the codes, am too a computer graduate, i know much about code, not much as Kartik of course, coz i dropped my bachelor graduation in sophomore itself while he is a master graduate,but i do have a bit of knowledge, the starting was kinda, easy the entry code, and all but soon all it got too messy, that my head spinned.

When did coding get this complicated,not fair! I poured as all i could get was the entry codes and exit one nothing else! I wasn't that bad in studies back then, but-

A gasp left my mouth as I felt the pair of hands around my waist, and within seconds I realized who it was, because z of the breathing pattern, the minty smell, the Burberry Hero smell, his favorite cologne.