"You are not my husband"

You know what!!!

You know what!!!

Fuck it !!!

Fuck my life!!!

Fuck everything!!!

How the Fuck i could think about thise unholy things, when he was so close to me !!!

Why my heart fluttered!!!

Why do I want him to kiss me!!!!

Fuck these hormones!!!

I fidget my fingers and glance up at him, who was driving, his eyes fixed on the road and his face neutral.

I hate him!!!

For destroying my perfect life!!!

For killing my best friend of course!!!!!

He is an asshole, the guilt I had all washed away as I remember about Hadi, I looked away out of the window, biting my lip, resisting myself from crying.

I hate myself!!!

For wanting him to kiss me!!!!

I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh, my eyes filled with tears, and my throat went dry!!!

He is a devil!

He is not the guy whom I dated once!!

He is not the same!!!

He killed someone then married me forcefully!!!!

I hate him!!!

I should hate him!!!!!

I looked at him once again, feeling my gaze looking back at me, I left him!!

That was my right!!

My choice!!!!

He has no right to destroy my life like that.

I stared at him with hate in my eyes, my mind, my soul for him.

He looked away, breaking the eye lock, but my eyes were still on me.

◉‿◉

He pulled the car into the office parking lot, the office which I used to visit with Kunal......

Am visiting it with him!!!

Him, as my husband.

My mind flicked at my heart thudder as I gripped the dress tightly at my sides as soon as I stepped out of the car.

I have to face him, Kunal!!!

No, I can't!!!

"Why are we here?'' I asked , gulping the lump in my throat, a smirk forming on his face. He must've guessed the reason for my behaviour.

"I want you to meet my employees, I want to introduce you as my wife,"he said innocently, taking hold of my hand, looking in my eyes with love!!! Fake love ofcourse, I wanna puke!!!!