I will die this time!!

|Kartik|

|Kartik|

If my life is a puzzle, then she is the main and most important part of it. I never felt so heavenly before, in all these six years as I am feeling right now, it can't be expressed in words, the happiness, the sadness, the hurt, the excitement, everything mixed. I wanna cry, I wanna laugh,I wanna dance, I wanna shout, I wanna do everything I can.

Right now I am the most insane person who wants to do the most weird thing to express what he is feeling.

If it is a dream, then I don't want to wake up, let me die in my dream but please don't allow me to open my eyes, don't allow me to go back to the world where she doesn't exist.

Just don't!

Her glimpse gives me the most peaceful feeling, her breath calms my mind, her fragrance relaxes my body. Everytime i close my eyes, I wanna see her, I want to decorate my thoughts with her, I want to decorate my life with her, my life without her is of course nothing. Nothing but an ashen paper, plain and dark.

I stare at her, breaking the kiss my thumb stroking her cheeks numerous times trying to confirm if am really living it dreaming it, she had the most beautiful smile, that i never saw before, the gleam in her, the curve of her lips, those pink cheeks, she is feeling the same as me!

Euphoric!!!

"I love you so much Mon- Amour"i cood, searching inside her something, looking in both her eyes, waiting for any reaction, but she stood neutral as she whispered"i love you too Kartik" back those three words, true this time i guess, even if it isn't i believed it. Coz the monster in me melted into a puddle, and all my hate and anger for her went away in just a blink. I thought to make her life a living hell, but she turned my life back to heaven.

Tears formed in my eyes, as I gulped the lump in my throat, and nodded at her, joining my lips with her, pulling her closer to me, closer!

I licked her lips, wanting an entrance in her mouth, she parted her mouth, allowing my tongue dive into her sweet mouth, i sucked at her tongue which tried to dive in her mouth, all the thing running in my mind right now was to pour all that i am feeling into something, and right now am pouring all of it in this kiss.

I push the seat back, as i lay down on it with her on me i held her close to me, kissing her deeply and passionately, sucking her lips like my life depends on it, like she is the antidote of the poison of i consumed , i held her from hairs stopping her from moving, a beet roughly, as i kept my lips pressed against her breathing heavily.

Please don't ever leave me Naira!

I will die this time!!

I definitely will!!

Please!!

My heart is yours, and it will live inside you only every day, forever.

She let out a soft moan as she cupped my cheek and pressed her lips more, as if she heard Me, and responded positively.

I smiled.