I destroyed his life!

Sorry for too short an update guys, it's just that as my college is starting now, I hardly get any time!!!

I rang the bell, and waited!

Waited for him to open the door!!

Waited to open my life,my heart in front of him!

Waited to apologise to him!

Right now all i want is to tell him!!!

Tell him what is happening in my life, I don't want him to think I left him!

Kunal will understand me, I know he will for sure!!!

He opened the door within a few seconds!!

He was not asleep, but still his eyes were red, and hairs were messy enough!! It was not too tough to realise that he was drunk.

"Naira?"he asked with a frown, I nodded and walked past him, directly inside his house.

Used to be our- house.

"I need to tell you something,"I said , turning to him. He was about to speak but stopped when I said this.

"Wait"he said, walking past me, towards the kitchen and returning with two glasses of water, "here first drink this and calm yourself down"he said trying to be cold, but his voice held worry! That I don't deserve!

He himself drank the lime water in one go. And leaned against the dining table.

"Please don't get mad and listen to everything that's happened, '' he nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I explained everything to him!!!

Everything that has happened to me in the last few days: who is Kartik, how I met him after so long, how he promised me to destroy my happiness, how I left him 6 years back, how he shot Hadi and blackmailed me to leave him!!!

Kunal listened to all this carefully, but I could see the anger growing inside him, his hands clenched into a fist, and his jaw clenched, he stared at the ground and looked at me. I stared at him with hope that he would forgive me!!!!

He took a deep breath and walked towards me, his hands came around me as he pulled me into a hug, and patted my back, all the bravery, shattered into pieces as his arms came around me,i shattered into pieces.

I cried in his arms, sobbing while he comforted me.

After a long time, he finally broke the hug and looked at me, his hand cupping my cheeks as he wiped my tears off.

I stared at him, his eyes held tears too.

He was about to kiss my forehead, when I stepped back, startling him, my eyes fixed on the floor, unable to match his gaze.

I heard a sigh!!

"Naira"I snapped my head at him.

Who walked closer to me.

"Let's go to the police,"he said, holding my hand.

"No'' I shook my head, stepping back, he frowned and stepped forward.

"They will help us to get rid of that devil, "

"I don't want to get rid of him,"I confessed , shaking my head.

"What why?"he frowned, u looked down at the ground.

"He almost killed Hadi"

"He tried to destroy your life-""

"Why don't you want to-"

"COZ HE DIDN'T DESTROY MY LIFE"I covered my ears, shouting at the top of my voice.

"I did,"I said , removing my hands and looking at My Al.

"I did!!!!"i repeated

"I destroyed his life!!!...I left him ...."I cried, stepping back, until I hit the central table and slid against it.

"It was me….who didn't want to trust the love he had for me!!!...he loved me truly….and left him"i blamed myself.

Kunal kneeled beside me, his hand came above my head patting it lightly.

"He was never like this Kunal, I swear to god!!!...he was naughty but never a monster!!!"he nodded, trying to calm me down. I shake my head.

"His eyes which were once filled with shine are now filled with pain, sorrow, hatred!!!"

"I feel guilty…for everything I did to him!!!"

"I insulted him….cursed him…did everything so that he can be out of my life, so that i won't fall for him!!!"

"My stupidity , to never fall for anyone, it ruined him"

"It destroyed him!!!!" I sobbed.

Kunal pulled me in a hug immediately as I sobbed hysterically, and rubbed my back!!!"shh calm down"he said lightly.

I did, I tried, and am not feeling that heavy and broken.

We stood like this for a couple of minutes until I whispered to him "I still love him!"