"Are you even a human?"

Tears rolled down my eyes as I stared at my best friend DEAD!!!!

Sobbs left my mouth….please someone say that i'm dreaming…please!!!!!!!!

It's a nightmare and once I wake up it will all be gone…the pool of blood he is lying in,this monster everyone!!!!

Please!!!!!!

But no it's not a dream i guess!

I can feel the wetness on my cheeks caused due to my continuous flowing tears.

I looked at Kartik who had a neutral face yet I could sense some peace in his eyes….as he watched me.

How can he be so calm, he just killed a Man…the man who was important to me.

"You"I shouted gritting my teeth ,my jaw clenched and pushed myself up, getting on my feets i rushed towards him, and him at his chest….

"How dare you…."I shouted crying as I continuously hit him on his chest.

"You asshole…"

"Mother fucker …am gonna kill you!!!!"i hitted him continuously,but it didn't affect him a least. He stood there straight with the same neutral face.

"How dare you….." i was repeating my words crying hitting him…when he held my hands and locked th behind me, pulling me against him,

He looked straight into my eyes, his eyes were screaming anger, rage and fury, but it was under some layer of calmness and peace.

"Your hell life begins from now"he said with a smirk drawn on his face,his face screaming evilness, he looks like a devil on earth.He is a devil!!!!

"Are you even a human?"i asked with disgust gritting my teeth, looking into his eyes with the same rage he had,

"No am not"he said and pulled me with him, heading towards the exit, i looked back at Hadi,

Naira come back to your senses, my subconscious reminded me , bringing back to  life.

"Leave me you monster"I tried to get off his grip which tightened around my wrist even more.

"Leave me"i hit his hand holding my wrist and even pierced my nails, but as if he doesn't feel any pain.

"Please leave"i cried and looked back again at Hadi,as we passed the threshold.

"Taylor"he gestured to the guy standing near the car.Who nodded and walked in.

While he opened the door for the passenger seat and pushed me in.
And bang closed the door.

I tried to open the door which was not opening ,I banged the windows shouting for help"help!!!!"

He came and sat beside me in the driver seat and started the car.

"Open the door you asshole"I gritted looking at him, who ignored my existence and drove it off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!lemme go"I cried as I tried to open the door once again, and even bang the window.

Shouting for help!!!!!!

He stopped the car with a jerk and looked at me , sending chills down my spine,his eyes was like a Cerberus.

"One more word from your mouth and I will kill you and your so-called husband next"he said as he moved closer to me, making me all numb, he snaked his hand on my thigh , I shut my eyes tightly, shivering.

I opened my eyes and looked at him when I no longer felt his hand on me, he was tying my seat belt.His face was close to me i could feel his hot breaths falling on my cleavage.

He looked at me with a smirk when he was done with it , while I was all numb to react to whatever just happened!

"Here"he passed me his phone, making me frown,

"Take it and message your husband….that you are leaving him…"he said and all my calmness and numbness flew away when i shouted a "WHAT!!!!!"

"Sshhhhh"he screeched as he placed his hand on his ears,

And looked at me"silent"he said placing his finger on his lip.

"Lemme complete…"he added.

I waited for him to complete breathing heavily,because when he said these words I could see the same madness, which I saw in his eyes before when he shot Hadi…

"Good girl"he smiled and put the phone in my hand and turned towards the steering wheel.

"So tell him you are leaving him, and gonna marry me…your first love…whom you left…coz your parents forced you…but now the things have changed and you love me"I stared at him dumbfounded with my eyes wide.

"Are you sick?"I shouted in disbelief,he chuckled and looked at me, bringing his hand towards my face, he caressed my cheek.

"Yes I am baby…now like a good girl do as I said….or otherwise after your best friend…it will be your husband dying next…"he said stroking my cheeks bringing his face closer to mine.

And pecked my lips!!!!

"Do it"he whispered, tracing my lips with his thumb and sat straight at his seat.