It's women nature...to betray

Sorry for any typos

Sorry for any typos

I gazed around the barren place I was called at .It was a secluded area away from the city with a plain land on both sides of the road and only one house there. That too in its worst condition,I button my coat while I gazed at the brown colour wooden house, with the broken door, windows covered with dust , I guess no one lives here.

"good place to hide"I murmured and walked in.

"Sir"taylor greeted with a nod when I stepped in the house,I stared at the interior of the house it was all of wood, with broken floor at some places and spider webs on the walls.I shook my head in disbelief as I looked around the untidy house when my eyes fell on Troy standing between two of Taylor's mean.

"Ahh Troy.."I walked towards him with a smirk,

"Wassup men?"I patted his back as I stood in front of him.

"Long time no see?"I added as I back pedalled sitting on the table beside me,

"What happened?"I asked, chuckling seeing his pale face.

"Am sorry sir......."he stammered staring down at the floor.

"I didn't mean to leak the information....it was our rivals who...."He panics when he saw me pulling out my desert eagle from my pocket and polishing it with my handkerchief.

"Am sorry...."he fell on his knees begging for his life, a smirk formed on my face.

"Hey....shh calm down"I cupped his face making him look at me, his eyes were filled with fear as he stared into my eyes.

"Taylor pull a chair"I ordered and looked back at Troy.

"It's ok"I said to him and gestured him to sit at the chair behind him"sit"

"Now tell me what were you saying,"I asked rubbing my palms bending forward.

"They kidnapped my wife,threatening me to kill her......."

"Oh my, is she ok now?"I asked in an extra concerned voice.

He nodded.

"She is in the basement sir"taylor interrupted

"Bring her then..."Taylor nodded.

*********************

"So this is the girl ...you betray us for?"I asked, eyeing at the blonde girl who was standing beside Taylor.

"Sorry sir........"

"I don't need your sorry Troy....you betray me ...our company for this girl"

"Who  even loves you?"he looked at me dumbfounded,a frown forming on his face.

"What don't you know?"I asked as the frown on his face grew wider.

"She was cheating on you......"

"Sir please"the girl for the first time.

"You didn't know about it...don't you?"I asked as he looked away confused.

I looked back at her who was pleading with her eyes not to say anything.

"Taylor!"

"Yes sir"he said and walked towards Troy gesturing him some photographs.

"She is having an affair with your neighbour.......Aron"I said liting the cigarette which I pulled from my pocket.

Troy looked at the girl "Mellisa"he whispered painfully who looked down in guilt.

"It's women's nature Troy ...to betray them who loves them heartily"I said as I took a puff.

"There at one side you were working hard to make her happy, on otherside she was warming others bed"I said and took another puff, and threw the leftover ,crushing it under my shoes as I walked towards him.

"AM NOT HERE TO KILL YOU...OR GET YOU ARRESTED....YOU LOVED HER....TRULY ...AND THAT'S WHAT YOUR FAULT IS"I said.

"ENJOY YOUR LIFE"I said, stepping back buttoning my coat and eyeing Mellisa who fell on her knees crying , giving her a disgusted look as I walked out followed by others.

Naira's pov:

I didn't told Kunal yet about Mnaik and his message about he will take me and all of course he can't Aisa thodi hota hai that your ex comes back in your life one day and will say he will make my life hell...uhhmm abb aisa to hota nahi hai of course it can't happen right,..why am getting so stressed then?

Calm down Naira it's ok nothing is gonna happen just calm down.

I said to myself sitting on the couch in front of Television that's what I was thinking for 3 hours trying to make myself believe, since Kunal left for work.

Since then I called Hadi for about 10 times.....pissing him off...You must be thinking now who is Hadi and all, so he is my best friend forever whom I met after 10 years here in London,yes you heard it right best friend whom I met 10 years later,He was my school friend who left when his dad got transferred I never knew where he went ,but now I know when one day I saw him in the nearby café, I rushed to him screaming when I saw him making him fall from his chair...but it's ok, I was just excited to see him,then I came to know he lives in my neighbourhood only, the only friend I got is him,I share with him everything and he also knows about Kartik.

He said nothing is gonna happen like that...Kartik is Just threatening,he is not gonna do such things and to be honest his words are like medicine for me , am feeling much better.

"Ding-dong"the bell rang, bringing me out of my chain of thoughts.

It must be Hadi, he said he will be here.

I smiled and switched off the TV and walked towards the door.

"I was waiting for you....."my words froze in my mouth when I saw him.

"woah I didn't know you were waiting for me"he said with a smirk.

"Kartik?"I whispered

"HELLO BITCH"