"Stop doing that mon amour"

Finally my exams are over, so here is the proof of my happiness as in the update💃💃💃💃

"Shit"he cursed, rushing towards me,taking my red and blue hand in his hand, worrying, wiping my face, stealing away all the pain from my mind, filling it with happiness, when my mind reminded me, he cares.

"What the fuck were you upto" he said taking me to the bed making me sit on it while he himself rushed towards the first aid, i smiled internally,he cares.

Taking my hand on his lap he sat beside me, applying the tube on my hand, he blew on it.

"I just wanted to talk to you,"I said , staring at him whose attention was on my hand.

"What do u wanna talk to me?" He asked making me mute and dumb, i saw hadi u didn't killed him, ik u r a good man, i don't want to leave u this time Kartik, plzz forgive me, for playing with ur feelings. All this came to mind but the thing that escaped my mouth was "Kartik....m sorry" he looked at Me confused.

I took my other hand up his face, keeping my palm on his cheek softly as I stroked his skin with my thumb, he stiffened.

And frowned at me narrowing his eyes at me, "Kartik please could you forgive -"he jerked my hand away which he was holding as he stood up, my eyes teared up, gulping the heavy lump in throat i looked at him again, who ran a frustrated hand on his hairs.

I waited for an answer.

An abuse.

Or something.

I wanted him to lash at me, but he didn't!

All he did was turn and walk into the washroom, and the next few minutes passed in silence as I sat there numb.

I pushed myself up as soon as I heard the shower running sound, his wound!

He was so foolish or idiot to wet his wound up, I rushed inside the washroom opening the unbolted door. He stood there under shower , his T-shirt gone, his sweat pants hanging on his hips, his wound!

Wound!!

That's what my eyes looked up for.

The band aid on it was waterproof.

But still he shouldn't wet it up.

So i walked towards him, "Kartik you shouldn't be wetting your wound"

I said, no response, his eyes closed and head tilted towards the ceiling.

I said again but no response so i decided to go between him and the wall turning off the shower.

Trying my best to not get drenched in the water I stepped between him and the shower knob, twisting it and I turned it off.

And sighed,I turned only to find a pair of black eyes staring at me, this time his lips pressed in a straight line as he moved closer to, pinning me to the wall.