"BE READY"

*lying on the bed scrolling through insta*

"Why the fuck aren't you writing"

*looks around confused*

"Oh hello am Inside you ...your subconscious"

*makes an oh face*

"why aren't you writing anything"

"coz am to lazy"*shrugs*

"yeah....ik how to make this lazyass work"

*frowns*

"WRITE OTHERWISE NO CHOCOLATES FOR A WEEK"

*sat on the bed shocked*

*grabs the laptop and starts*

Naira's pov:

A frown formed on my face as these words escaped his lips, and a shiver ran down my spine.

"All I want is you"he said as he gazed at me intensly, his eyes held only one thing 'determination', I linked my eyes several times and opened my mouth to say something but no words formed.

Before I could say anything or react to anything his hand reached for my hand , he held my wrist and pulled me with him.

A gasp left out my lips,as he made his way towards the centre of the hall, and I, like a lost puppy, followed him, still shocked of what's exactly happening.

The crowd scattered forming a circle around us, as he looked around my eyes fixed at him.

"Mr Kapoor"he said , breaking my trance.

I looked at Kunal standing in the crowd along with his friends with a confused frown on his face.

"CAN I DANCE WITH YOUR WIFE"he asked, I looked at him with widened eyes ,he looked up at me and smirked lightly.

"umm...sure sir,"Kunal said in an uneasy tone. I looked up at him who smiled lightly.

"Good then...SO MRS KAPOOR MIND A DANCE WITH ME?"Kartik said, extending his hand in front of me while the lights went low as the soft music played. I looked up at Kunal who smiled reassuringly ,I smiled back at him and looked back at Kartik.

I kept my trembling cold hands in his warm one, a psychotic grin formed on his face as he looked at the hand and then me, snaking his arm on my waist he pulled me a bit while the crowd cheered.

I looked up at him while we moved to the music, his hand on my waist while my hand on his shoulder.

"REMEMBER OUR FIRST DANCE....AT THE FRESHERS...."I looked up at him .

"THIS REMINDS ME OF THAT...."he said I nodded trying to fake a smile but nothing came on face except a straight line.

"EVERYTHING IS QUITE SAME RIGHT?"